|University Official Name||Karnataka State Law University (कर्नाटक राज्य विधि विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||KSLU|
|University Chancellor Name||Vajubhai Vala|
|Founded Date||January 2009|
|University Type||State University|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Campus Areas||55 Acres|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
The Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) Was Instituted in 2009 and is Located in the Beautiful Navanagar City of Hubli in the State of Karnataka. This University is Spread Over 55 Acres of Land. It is known as a People’s University. In India, It is the Single Largest Joint University Which Has Its Own 92 Large Colleges. J.S Patil Was the First Vice Chancellor of KSLU University. Day by Day It Increases Participation at the National Level. The Most Important Thing About This University is That KSLU Offered Placement Services for All Students. State and Central Governments Always Show Their Effort and Give Support to Our University.
Karnataka State Law University Admission Process 2023:
Karnataka State Law University Offers Various Graduate and Postgraduate Law Courses Which Include 5 Years of B.A., LL.B., B.B.A., LL.B. and B.B.A., LL.B., Law and International Law, Business and Trade Law, and Criminal. KSLU Admission Process in All Courses is Open For the 2023 Batch. The Application Procedure Will Start in the Month of June. The Selection of Candidates is Done Based on Their Merit.
All the Details of the KSLU Courses Are Given Below:
- Bachelor of Law [L.L.B]: – The Complete Course Duration is 3 Years, and It Has Only 60 No. Of Limited Seats. Candidates Must Be Graduates in Any Discipline With at Least 45% Marks.
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.]: – The Complete Course Duration is 5 Years, and It Has Only 60 No. Of Limited Seats. Candidates Must Complete 10+2 or Equivalent With at Least 45% Marks.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law [BBA.L.L.B.]: – The Complete Course Duration is 5 Years. It Has Only 60 No. Of Limited Seats. Candidates Must Complete 10+2 or Equivalent With at Least 45% Marks.
Karnataka State Law University Admission Dates 2023 for Integrated BA LLB & BBA LLB:
- Application End Date – June 11, 2023
- Exam Date – June 12, 2023
Some of the KSLU Facilities are Given Below: –
- Law School
- Moot Court Training
- National Service Scheme