|University Official Name||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Science University (कर्नाटक पशु चिकित्सा, पशु और मत्स्य विज्ञान विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||KVAFSU|
|University Type||State University|
|Founded Date||28 February 2005|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University is a Public State University in the Beautiful City of Bidar in the Karnataka State. The University Was Founded on 28 February 2005 by the Government of Karnataka through an Act 2004. The University Aims to provide Quality Education in the Field of Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Science For Interested Students of Karnataka or Other states. The University All Courses are Approved By the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University Logo Show the Importance of Farmer and Rural Peoples that is the Part of Our Cultural History. KVAFSU is a Self Financed University that aims to Increase Learning Capabilities in the Student’s Education So that they Learn Easily Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Science Education.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University Admission Process 2022:
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal, and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) Invites the Application For Admission to Its B.V.Sc & A.H, B.Tech (D.Tech), and B.F.Sc, MBA in Food Business, Diploma in Animal Husbandry, and Various Other Post Graduate and Doctoral Degree Programmes For the 2022-23 Batch. The Interested Candidates Can Apply through the Offline Mode by the University Bidar Campus. The Eligible Candidates Can Fill out the Application Form and Fill the Details of Their Choice and Submit It With Documents and the Application Fees to the University Admission Office. Interested Students Can Apply for the University Admission Process through Online Mode, Also Foreign National/Non-Resident Indians/Non-Resident Indian Children/Non-Resident Indian Students Can Also Apply through University’s Official Website.
Eligibility and Important Documents for the KVAFSU Admission Process 2022:
- Biodata/curriculum Vitae as Per the Format Enclosed (Affixing Their Recent Passport-size Photographs).
- 10+2 Educational Certificate or Its Equivalent and Proof of Age.
- Foreign National: The Candidates Who Seek Admission Under the Foreign Nationals Quota Are Required to Route Their Application Through the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi or Veterinary Council of India (VCI), New Delhi, or their Embassy in India.
- NRI/NRI-C: Copy of Valid Passport, Proof of NRI Status/NRI Children Status/Parents.
- NRI-S: Copy of the Certificate Showing Marks Secured by the Candidates in CET/NEET Conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (CET)/Govt.of India (2021-22) in the case of NRI-sponsored Quota.
- Marks for Karnataka Students will be Taken From CET and for Outside-state Students Marks from NEET will be Taken into Consideration.
- Details of passport and NRI Status of the sponsored.
- Sponsorship Certificate (for NRI-sponsored candidates).
- The Selection of Candidates is in the order of FN, NRI, NRIC & NRIS.
- The Candidates Have to Enclose the Processing Fee in the form of Crossed Bank Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- Payable to The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar Within the Period from 22-05-2022 to 21-6-2022 While Submitting the Filled-in Application Proforma.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.