Karunya University, Officially known as Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is a Deemed University. This university was first established as an engineering college in the year 1986, after which it was seen as a minority institution in the year 1994, and was established as a self-financing university in 1999. This university was established with the high idea of producing students of high academic potential. Every year students are educated here for the welfare of society and to serve humanity. Karunya University was declared a Deemed-to-Be University on 23 June 2004 by MHRD under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
This university is unique in many ways, in the year 2011, the university established a solar and wind energy laboratory, which has proved to be very beneficial for the students who are interested in this field. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is a UGC Approved University that was accredited with an “A++” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in the year 2023. It is located in Tamil Nadu at Coimbatore, one of the most industrialized cities. There are 28 UG Programmes, 24 Post Graduates Programmes, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Programs are offered by the university.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Process 2023
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is offering programs like Under Graduate programs, Post Graduate programs, Lateral Entry programs, and Research programs. Interested students can get admission in one of the courses of the university online by applying for the online application form. University is offering admission in its various specializations which are Engineering & Technology, Agriculture & Biosciences, Science and Arts, Media & Management have come.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences admission is based on the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2023). Students should apply online for filling this KEE Online Application Form for the 2023 batch.
Karunya University Online Application Form 2023
The Online Application Form of Karunya University can be filled through online by the following process.
- First of all, Visit the following link – “https://admissions.karunya.edu/“
- Now Students choose their level of programs like UG, PG, or Research from the website menu.
- After that, Students should read all the instructions that will be shown after scrolling the page for filling out the online application form.
- All the Courses List and the Important dates will also be shown on the same page.
- Now Click on the “Apply Now“ link after reading all the instructions.
- Now fill out the form according to the instructions.
- Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2023) – 8 – 9 August 2023 (Mon – Tue)
- Karunya Online Management Admission Test (KMAT 2023) – 8 – 9 August 2023 (Mon – Tue)