King Georges Medical University (किंग जॉर्ज चिकित्सा विश्वविद्यालय) is One of the Indian State University that is Located in the State of Uttar Pradesh at Lucknow. The Thinking of This University Was Started by the Maharaja of Vizianagaram in 1870 as a Medical College. It is a Magnificent University that Was Established as a Medical College in 1911 With the Aim of Doing Social Welfare. This Medical College Attained the Status of a University by an Act Passed by the Uttar Pradesh Government on 16 September 2002.
King George Medical University (Which is a University in Uttar Pradesh) Has Brought an Unprecedented Revolution in the Field of Medicine. Every Subject Taught Here is Taught From the Perspective of Social Welfare. Students Get Engaged in Social Welfare After Receiving Education From Here and This is an Invaluable Gift Given to the Society by This University.
Here in 1922, the Successful Degree Distribution Started in M.B.B.S Course and Now Various Types of Medical Courses Are Available for Students Here. This University Courses are Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India. Apart From this It is Affiliated by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
King Georges Medical University Admission Process 2020
King Georges Medical University Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various Medical Courses Including MBBS, BDS, MDS, MD, MS Courses For 2020 Batch. The Admission Process of King George’s Medical University is Based Only through the Entrance Test.
- The Admission in King George’s Medical University Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS) Courses is Based on National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
- Its Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and PG Diploma Courses Admission Process is Based on UP State Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (UP PGMEE) and All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by DGHS.
- Its Superspeciality Courses (DM/ MCh) Admission Process is Based on ALL India DM/Mch entrance exam (AIDMCHEE).
- Its B.Sc Nursing Admission Based on B.Sc Nursing Course Entrance Examination (Application and Examination Fee For B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 2000 For For Genral/OBC Candidates and Rs. 1200 For SC/ST Candidates).
Steps For Filling the Application Form of King Georges Medical University
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Fill the Application Form at http://www.kgmu.org/courses_admission.php.
- Now You Will See the Various Courses of the University
- Click on the Course, In Which Course You Want to Get Admission For the 2020 Batch.
- After that You Have Two Option to Fill the Application Form, First is Offline Mode and Second is Online Mode. (For Some Courses, You Will Get the Facility to Fill the Application Form Through Online Mode and for Some Other Courses, the Facility to Fill the Application Form From Offline Mode Will Be Available.)
Note: Please Read the Prospectus Carefully and Only Qualified Candidates Fill the Application Form of King George Medical University.
So if You Are Getting the Facility to Fill the Application Form Through Online Mode, Then Follow the Steps Given Below.
- Please Register Yourself and After that Fill the Application Form With Required Details
- After that Upload the Documents and Required Application Fees through Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
And if You Are Getting the Facility to Fill the Application Form Through Offline Mode, Then Follow the Steps Given Below.
- Download the Application Form and Fill It Properly With Required Details and Submit It With Required Documents Along With Demand Draft (DD) in Favor of King George’s Medical University Payable at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Note: The University Will Notify You After All the Process, So Be Patient For the University Counselling and After that You The Candidates Will be Applicable For Admission Process.
Complete List of King Georges Medical University Courses
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS)|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Surgery (MS) in Orthopaedic Surgery, Ear Nose Throat, General Surgery and Ophthalmology||MDS (Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge)|
|MDS (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||MDS (Oral & Maxilloofacial Surgery)|
|MDS (Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry)||MDS (Periodontology)|
|MDS (Conservative and Endodontic)||MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology)|
|Superspeciality Courses ( DM in Neurology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medtal Health and MCh in Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery, Urology, Surgical Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Paediatric Surgery)||Master in Hospital Administration (MHA)|
|Diploma in Anesthesia Deptt. Of Anaesthesiology||Diploma in Optometry|
|Diploma in Child Health Deptt. Of Paediatrics||Diploma in Physiotherapy|
|Diploma Dental Hygienist, Diploma Dental Machanics||Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician||Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology Deptt. Of Pathology||Diploma in O.T. Technician|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Deptt.of Obstetrics. and Gynaecology||Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis Deptt. Of Radio-diagnosis||Diploma in Cardiology Technician|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology Deptt. Of Ophthalmology||Diploma in X-ray Technician|
|Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing||Diploma in Sanitation|
|Diploma in MRI Technician||Diploma in Dialysis Technician|
|M.Phil in Translational Health Science|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Microbiology, Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio- Therapy, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases ans Hospital Administration||Post MD-PhD Program|
Kindly Visit the University Website Time to Time to Know the Latest Updates of this University. If You Have Any Query Related to this Article then Ask It through the Given Below Comment Box. I Hope that You Liked this Article.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong.