Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (कृष्णा कांता हँडिकि राज्य मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय) is one of Finest Distance Education University in India that is Located in the State of Assam at Guwahati. It Was Established by the Govt. of Assam on 29 September 2005 Under the Provision of the KKHSOU, Act’ 2005. It is Recognized and Approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and University Grants Commission (UGC). It is a Unique University Which Has the Distinction of Being the Only State Open University in the Whole of India. In the Context of the Establishment of This University, I Just Want to Say That It is Really an Excellent University Based in Assam. Which Has Been Established to Meet the Need of Education of Those People Who Do Not Have the Funds Received to Be Educated or Have Small Amount of Money.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Initially Began Its Education Journey With Some Professional Certificate and Diploma Program. After This It Introduced the Bachelor’s Degree Program for Students From 2008, Which Includes Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Etc. All Courses of KKHSOU are Offering through Open and Distance Education Learning System. The University Organizes a Number of Workshops and Seminars at Its Various Colleges, Study Centers and Headquarters With a View to Keeping the Foundation of Students’ Development. The Quality of the Courses Taught Here is Not Less Than the Quality of the Courses Taught in a Regular University. Therefore, Surely Students Studying From Here Will Be Able to Uplift Themselves and the Society.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- The Candidates Have to Visit the Following Link (University Official Website) to Fill the Online Application Form of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University that is http://kkhsou.in/.
- Now Click on the “Online Admission“ Link that is Mentioned on the Website Page.
- After Clicking on the Online Admission Link, Now Register Yourself by Clinking on the “Register“ Link With Some Required Details Including Candidate Name, Valid Email Address, Mobile Number and Password.
- Now Login to the System through Your Username And Password (You Will Receive Username On Your Provided Email ID).
- After That You Have to Fill the Application Form With Personal Details, Course Details and Educational Details.
- Now Upload Your Scanned Photograph and Signature After that Click on the “Final Submit“ Button. (Before Clicking on the Final Submit, Kindly Check the Preview of Your Application Form.)
- After Filling All the Required Details and Clicking on the Final Submit Button, The Students Have to Pay the Required Fees through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking by Clinking on the “Pay Now“ Button.
Note: The Students Have to Take a Print of Application Form or Download the Filled Application Form After All the Process. Kindly Take 2 Print Copies of Your Online Application Form Because One Copy of Application Form Must be Required at Study Center and the Second One is Required For the Further Process.
Required Documents For Admission
- A Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scan Photo and Scan Signature in JPEG Format (50 KB to 100 KB)
- Educational and Other Certificates Scan Copies in JPEG Format Within 1 MB Size Must Be Kept Ready.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University M.Phil. and Ph.D. Admission 2020
Number of Seats For KKHSOU M.Phil. and Ph.D. Admission
- M.Phil. Programme (11 Seats in Total; Disciplines: Assamese – 2, English – 2, Commerce – 2, Political Science – 3, Economics – 1, Sociology – 1)
- Ph.D. Programme (22 Seats in Total; Disciplines: Political Science – 2, Management – 3, Commerce – 8, English – 1, Economics – 5, Sociology – 3)
Online Application Fees For KKHSOU M.Phil. and Ph.D. Admission
- M.Phil. Programme: – Rs. 500
- Ph.D. Programme: – Rs. 1000
Other Fees For KKHSOU M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programme
- M.Phil. Programme: – Admission Fee: Rs 10,000, Monthly Fee: Rs 500 and Viva Voce Examination Fee: Rs 5000.
- Ph.D. Programme: – Admission Fee: Rs. 20,000, Course Work Fee: Rs. 5000, Monthly Fee: Rs. 1000, Thesis Submission Fee: Rs. 5000 and Viva Voce Examination Fee: Rs. 5000.
Eligiblity For Admission in KKHSOU M.Phil. Programme
Eligiblity For Admission in KKHSOU Ph.D. Programme
Courses List Under Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
|Programmes Names||Programme Code||Duration||Eligibility|
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Political Science (Major & Pass Course)||B02(POL)||3 Years||
10+2 or Equivalent Examination Passed (in Any Stream, Including Vocational Stream) From a Recognized University or Diploma Passed From Polytechnics in Any Branch.
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism and Mass Communication||B02(BJMC)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Philosophy (Pass & Major)||B02(PHIL)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Education (Major & Pass Course)||B02(EDU)||3 Years||
10+2 or Equivalent Or 3 Years Polytechnics Diploma in any Branch From a Recognized Board of India
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Economics (Major & Pass Course)||B02(ECO)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – English – (Pass & Major)||B02(ENG)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Mathematics (Pass Course)||B02(MATH)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Sociology (Major & Pass Course)||B02(SOCIO)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Assamese (Major & Pass Course)||B02(ASS)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – History (Major & Pass Course)||B02(HIST)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Sanskrit (Major and Pass Course)||B02(SANS)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||B03||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||B04||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||B06||3 Years||
12th or Equivalent Qualifications with Mathematics or Computer Science From any Recognized Board of India Or 3 Years Polytechnics Diploma in any branch of Engineering.
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts in Sociology||M08||2 Years||
Graduation or Equivalent Degree
|Master of Arts in English||M05||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Assamese||M04||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Political Science||M07||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||M14||2 Years||
B.Com or Equivalent
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||MBA||2 Years||
Any Management Entrance Test is Clear For the Admission into MBA Programme Otherwise BBA or Equivalent Degree From a Recognized University, those who have MAT Score of 500
|Certificate in Commercial Nursery Management (CCNMA)||C16||6 Months||Class Xth Pass|
|Certificate in Tea Cultivation and Plantation Management (CSTCPM)||C17||6 Months||Class Xth Pass|
|Certificate in Counselling Skills (CCS)||C21||6 Months||Class Xth Pass|
|Certificate in Security Personnel (CSP)||C20||6 Months||Class Xth Pass|
|Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)||D07||1 Year||
12th Pass or Equivalent Qualifications
|Diploma in Sanskrit Learning (DSL)||D09||1 Year|
|Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (DJMC)||D01||1 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking (DCHN)||D06||1 Year|
|Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCWE)||D05||1 Year|
|Diploma in Parliamentary and Constitutional Studies (DPCS)||DPCS||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||P01||1 Year||
Any Graduate With Mathematics or Computer Science as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or BCA From Recognized University
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)||P02||1 Year||
Graduate in Any Discipline or Equivalent Degree
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDMC)||P06||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga(PGDY)||PGDY||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management (PGDSMM)||P08||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||P04||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism (PGDBJ)||P05||1 Year|
|M.Phil and Ph.D Programmes|
|M.phil. Programme||MPHI01||3 Years||
Master’s Degree with at least 55% Mark and also Related Entrance Exam Cleared
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme||PHD01||3 Years|