Krishna University was established in the year 1991. Higher education in the university was developed in Machilipatnam in the year 2008 as it is the headquarter of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh. A supporter of the university was visited under the supervision of Viana Rao. The university is considered a symbol of purity. Its name is also derived from Krishna who has an emotional interest. The area where Krishna University is located is close to the Krishna river and touches the Krishna district so its official area is around Krishna.
The university also develops its geographical setting, with all this It can associate with the city of Machilipatnam as the city provides a historical character and is an ancient port city that has been in existence since at least the 3rd century BC. The university is affiliated with the UGC and is a part of SIU. 22 courses and 70+ specializations are offered by the university.
The courses offered for graduation are as follows: Commerce, Pharmacy, Law, Science & Engineering, etc. Bachelor’s degree can be obtained in all of these. Along with this, the following courses in science, business knowledge, etc. can be taken in post-graduation which are done with 30+ specializations, and doctoral degree (Ph.D.) education can also take in the university. The university has made a special contribution to the state of Andhra Pradesh, which includes scholarly faculty and proper arrangements.
Krishna University Admission Process 2023
To take admission to the university, one should proceed keeping the following points in mind:
- First of all, go to the website of the university at “https://kru.ac.in/“.
- After that click on the Admission section on the homepage of the website.
- On clicking, the next tab opens, where after reading the notification carefully, download the application form.
- After that fill out the form carefully, all the details in the given columns should be filled in correctly, and attach the required certificates carefully before submitting the application form.
- After this, the application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Students should download the application form and keep a copy with them for future reference.