Kurukshetra University Distance Education or Directorate of Distance Education or Kurukshetra University is One of the Distance Education University in Kurukshetra, Haryana. KUK Distance Education Started Its Distance Education Course From the Year 1976. This University Offers Its Distance Education Courses for Students From India as Well as Foreign Students. Every Year Around 20000 Students Get Admission in Various Courses Here. The Pattern of Courses Here is Made With a Very Special Ways So That Students Do Not Have Any Problem in Understanding It. This University Offers Many Arts, Science, Science, Management Courses as Well as Professional Courses Like B.Ed. Which is Approved by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). All Courses of the KUK Distance Education are Approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission Process Details are Given Below.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Kurukshetra University Distance Education
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Invites the Application For Its Various Courses through Online and Offline Mode For the 2020 Batch. You Have to Visit the KUK Distance Education Official Website for Filling the Online Application to Getting Admission in the University Distance Learning Courses. The Admission Process is Based on the Merit on the Examinations. Eligible Candidates Can Fill the Online and Offline Form through the Given Below Steps.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Kurukshetra University Distance Education
- First of All, Visit the Following Link to Filling the Online Form that is http://ddekuk.ac.in/.
- Kindly Read the University Prospectus Before Filling the Online Form.
- Now Click on the “Admission“ Link that is Available in the University Menu Option.
- After that You Will be Redirect to the New Page Where You Have to Register Yourself by Clicking on “Student Registration“ Link.
- Now Fill the Name, Mobile, Email, Password and then Enter the OTP and After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After Registering, Now Login and Click on the “ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM“ Link For Filling the Online Application Form.
- Now You Have to Fill Some Required Details Including Personal Information and Academic Information.
- After that Upload the Required Documents Like Your Colored Photograph, Qualifications Certificates, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate, Etc.
- Now You Have to Choose the Subjects and then Click on the Payment Option.
- After Clicking on the Payment Option, Now You Have to Pay the Required Fees through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Check Also: – Distance Education Universities in India
Note: Kindly Fill Your Activate Mail ID and Password to Receive the Information Regarding Admission Updates.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Offline Application Form Filling Steps
- Kindly Obtain the KUK Distance Education Application Form through the DDE Office or From the University Website.
- After that You Have to Fill the Complete Application Form and After that Sent It With the Required Self Attached Documents (Six Copies of Recent Colored Photograph, Migration Certificate, Certificate of the Qualifying Examination, Self-Attested Photo-copy of the Matriculation, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Economically Weaker Sections/Blind Certificate) and Fees Through Demand Draft (DD) Drawn in Favour of “Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Payable at Kurukshetra“ to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – 136119 (Haryana).
Application Form Fees of KUK Distance Education
- Rs. 600/- at the KUK Counter For General Category
- Rs. 150/- at the KUK Counter For SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana Only
- Rs. 650/- by Registered/Speed Post For General Category
- Rs. 200/- by Registered/Speed Post For SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana Only
Courses Details For Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2020
|Courses Name||Duration||Fees Per Year||Eligibility|
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA)||3 Years||Rs. 5300||12th or Equivalent|
|Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.)||3 Years||Rs. 5900|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 Years||Rs. 13500|
|Bachelor of Information Management (BIM)||3 Years||–|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.)||1 Year||Rs. 9500||
Graduation or Equivalent From a Recognized University
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)||2 Years||Rs. 30500|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|M.A. in Hindi||2 Years||Rs. 8000||
Graduation or Equivalent in a Relevent Subject From a Recognized University
|M.A. in English||2 Years||Rs. 8000|
|M.A. in Public Administration||2 Years||Rs. 8000|
|M.A. in History||2 Years||Rs. 8000|
|M.A. in Economics||2 Years||Rs. 8000|
|M.A. in Sanskrit||2 Years||Rs. 6000|
|M.A. in Panjabi||2 Years||Rs. 6000|
|M.A. in Political Sc.||2 Years||Rs. 8000|
|M.A. in Philosophy||2 Years||Rs. 6000|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||2 Years||Rs. 9400|
|Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE)||2 Years||Rs. 8200|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||Rs. 25600|
|Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM)||2 Years||Rs. 25600|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||2 Years||Rs. 8000||B.Sc. or Equivalent|
|M.Sc. in Geography||2 Years||Rs. 8000||B.Sc. or Equivalent|
|M. Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS)||2 Years||Rs. 16600||Graduation With Mathematics or Equivalent|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||Rs. 16600|
|Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.)||1 Year||Rs. 10600||BLIS or Equivalent|
|Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC)||2 Years||Rs. 9600||BMC or Equivalent|
|Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.)||2 Years||Rs. 16600||B.Ed or Graduation With Education or Equivalent|
|Master of Laws (LL.M.)||2 Years||Rs. 18600||LLB or Equivalent|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 Year||Rs. 5500||12th or Equivalent|
|Diploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.)||1 Year||Rs. 9500|
|Diploma in Gita||1 Year||Rs. 5500|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E)||1 Year||Rs. 6200||
Graduation or Equivalent in a Relevant Subject From a Recognized University
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)||1 Year||Rs. 9600|
|P.G. Diploma in Cyber Law & IPR||1 Year||Rs. 10600|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE)||1 Year||Rs. 8200|
|P.G. Diploma in Human Rights||1 Year||Rs. 10600|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM)||1 Year||Rs. 8200|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year||Rs. 16600|
|P.G. Diploma in Taxation||1 Year||Rs. 20600|
|P.G. Diploma in Business Analytics||1 Year||Rs. 20600|
|Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU)||1 Year||Rs. 3500||10th or Equivalent|
|Certificate Course in Computer Applications (CCA)||1 Year||Rs. 8100|
- Address: Directorate Of Distance Education of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
- Phone: 01744-238169, 01744-238518
Kindly Visit the Kurukshetra University Distance Education Official Website For More Details.