The public state & UGC-approved Lalit Narayan Mithila University is located in Darbhanga town, in the ancient cultural region of Mithila, North India, established in 1972. The university also provides a scholarship program for a few courses. With over 400 faculty members engaged in teaching and research, the university has a modern residential campus spanning 230 acres, complete with advanced facilities and support services for students and faculty alike, LNMU is proud to have several major student unions, including NSUI, AISF JDU, ABVP, JAAP, and RJD. This is the top university of Bihar, best known for Ph.D. courses.
The university provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields, including, Social sciences, humanities, life sciences, commerce, and medicine. Lalit Narayan Mithila University also offers certificate and diploma courses. The university has various Departments including the Department of Commerce & Business Administration, the Department of Chemistry, the Department of Ancient Indian History, the Department of Physics, the Department of Biotechnology, the Department of Economics, and a Department of English, Etc. LNMU also offers a distance education program from its Directorate of Distance Education of Lalit Narayan Mithila University.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission Process 2023:
- First, all students need to check the official website to learn about the admission process, eligibility criteria, and required documents for the application form.
- Now, need to know to process of filling out the application form for UG and PG Courses.
- First, all candidates must register with a mobile number and get login credentials.
- Now the second step is to log in using the credentials received on your contact number.
- Now fill out the application form with the required documents.
- The last step is “payment submission” and taking a printout of the completed application form.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A separate registration form is required for applying for separate courses. In any circumstance changes in courses/programs are not allowed.
Note: – For more knowledge, details, the admission process, and required documents for the particular course all students are advised to download the brochure and check the official documents on the official website at “https://lnmu.ac.in/“.