Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Latest Update – MP Bhoj Open University Has Increased Its Deadline for Submission of Assignments From 10 August 2020 to 26 August 2020. Students Can Submit Their Assignments to MP Bhoj Open University Without Late Fees Before 26 August 2020 and After This Date the University Will Charge Late Fees of Rs 500 From 26 August 2020 to 31 August 2020. So, if You Want to Submit the Assignment Without Late Fees, Then Submit Your Assignment Before 26 August 2020.
All About Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) is One of the Famous University of India and the Most Popular Distance University in the State of Madhya Pradesh. It is also Known as a Bhoj University that is Located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh as a State University. This University Was Established Under an Act Passed by the Legislative Assembly of the State of Madhya Pradesh in 1991.
The Bhoj University Offered the Distance Education through Its Open and Distance Education Sysytem. It is Officially Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Bureau (DEC) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) For Providing the Distance Learning Courses. This University Gives Students the Opportunity to Study in Their Chosen Places Apart Form This It is Easy for Every Student to Understand the Pattern of Bhoj University Courses Syllabus That is Offered to the Children in a Flexible Way.
There is a Story Behind the Creation of This University, in Which the National Policy on Education (NPE) Expressed a Wish That Distance Education is Very Important for the Higher and Developed Education System. Under Which The Indian Government Decided to established the State Open University in Each State of India on the Distance Education Pattern. It Was Only After This Decision That the Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU) Was Established, as a Result of Which Many Children Encouraged Their Lives and Gave It a New Direction.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Admission Process 2020
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Offers Admission to Its Various Distance Education Courses Through Online and Offline Modes. The University Offers Admission to Its Various Courses Every Year Through Its July Batch. So, If You Are Interested for Admission Here, Then You Have to Understand the Online and Offline Process to Get Admission in MP Bhoj Open University. Which is Given in the Steps Below, Please Read the Article Completely.
Steps For Filling the Online Admission Form of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- You Have to Visit the Following Link For Filling the Online Form of MPBOU that is https://mpbou.mponline.gov.in/portal/Index.aspx.
- After that You Will See Here the Various Option Apart From Online Admission.
- Now Click on the Apply Now For Online Admission.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself With Some Basic Details.
- After that Please Login Into the Upper Link and Read Carefully the Instructions.
- Now Fill the MP Bhoj Open University Online Application Form With Required Details.
- After that Upload Some Required Documents in Related Format.
- Now Pay the Fees through Debit/Credit Card.
- After that Take the Complete Form Print and Fees Receipt also.
Note: Kindly Wait For the Email or SMS For Confirmation of Admission by University Side.
Steps For Filling the Offline Admission Form of MP Bhoj Open University
- For Taking the Offline Admission in the MP Bhoj Open University Courses, You Have to Visit Your Nearby MPBOU Regional Center.
- After that Take the Application Form and Now Fill It With Proper Details.
- Now Submit It With Required Documents to the Admission Head.
- Now Take the Receipt of Admission.
- This is all About Offline Admission Process of MP Bhoj Open University.
Note: Please Check the Stamp, Take the Receipt Only After Stamping.
Important Instructions/Information For Filling the Online or Offline Application Form of MP Bhoj Open University
- It is Mandatory to Complete All the Entries Mentioned in the Admission Application Form.
- Apply for Admission in the Relevant Class for Admission Only After Completing the Necessary Qualifications Prescribed by the University. If It is Not Fulfilled, Admission Will Automatically Canceled.
- Admission Will Be Done Only at the Prescribed Study Centers of the University.
- It Will Be Mandatory to Follow the Dates Displayed in the Academic Calendar of the University.
- The Admission Application Received by the University After the Last Date of Admission Will Automatically Be Deemed Canceled and No Representation Will Be Accepted in This Regard.
- The Library is Extensively Established in the University Headquarters. Interested Students Can Read It Using It.
- After Submitting the Curriculum Guide Including Admission Application of 150 Rupees (Bachelor’s – BA, B.Sc, B.Com) and 300 Rupees (Postgraduate and Other Courses) to the Authorized Kiosk of MP Online, Receipt Must Be Obtained From the Study Center / Regional Center / University Headquarters.
- Entrant Must Fill the Entry Application and Verify the Eligibility for Admission From the Center of Studies With Verified Copies of the Documents of the Prescribed Admission Qualifications and the Verification Signature of the Head of the Center is Mandatory on the Application Form.
- It is Mandatory for the Student to Submit the Application and Obtain the Fee Submission Fee, Otherwise in the Absence of Them, No Representation Will Be Accepted by the University.
MP Bhoj Open University Application Form Fees
|Courses Name||Application Fee|
|Bachelors Degree||Rs. 150|
|B.Sc (IT), B.Li.Sc, BJMC, BBA, BCA, PG Diploma and Masters Degree Courses||Rs. 300|
|B.Ed Special, Education||Rs. 800|
Complete List of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Courses
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)|
|Bachelor of Science (Bio Group)||Bachelor of Special Education (B.Ed. SEDE)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Comm.|
|Bachelor of Science in Information Technology)||FC-SEDE|
|Bachelor of Science (Maths Group)||Bachelor of Education(B.Ed-ODL)|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|MBA in Material Management||Master of Arts (Hindi)|
|Master of International Business (MIB)||Master of Arts (Sociology)|
|Master of Commerce (Account)||Master of Arts (Geography)|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Master of Science (IT)|
|Master in Computer Application (MCA)||Master in Social Work (MSW)|
|Master of Science (Computer Science)||Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS)|
|Master of Science (Botany)||Master of Arts (Political Science)|
|Master of Commerce (Management)||Master of Arts (English)|
|Master of Science (Zoology)||Master of Arts (History)|
|Master of Science (Mathematics)||Master of Journalism & Mass Comm. (MJMC)|
|Master of Science (Chemistry)||Master of Arts (Economics)|
|Master of Science (Physics)||Master of Arts (Sanskrit)|
|M.A. in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology|
|Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)||Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM)||PG Dip. in Chemo-Informatics (PGDCI)|
|PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management (PGDTHM)||PG Diploma in Remote Sensing (PG-SRS)|
|PG Diploma in Heritage Management (PGDHM)||PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)|
|PG Diploma in Company Secretaryship (PGDCS)||PG Diploma in Computer Application|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)||PG Dip. in Bio-Informatics (PGDBI)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN)|
|Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)||Certificate in Rural Development (CRD)|
Note: This Blog is Only For Information, So If You Want Some More Details Then Please Visit the University Official Website. Apart From this, If You Have Some Query Related to this Post then Please Comment Below Your Query.