Madurai Kamaraj University is One of the Most Popular Universities in India, Which Was Established in 1966. Although This University is Originally Located in Palakalai Nagar in the State of Tamil Nadu, India, but Its Fame Extends to Every Corner of the Country. Here, Students From India and Abroad, Come for the Purpose of Quenching Their Thirst for Knowledge. The University Mainly Has 20 Schools and 77 Departments, Through This It Offers 44 Postgraduates, 17 Diplomas / PG. Offers diploma / certificate, 40 M.Phil and 57 Ph.D. Programs. In the Last 53-54 Years, the University Has Educated More Than 1 Crore Students From These Courses. Through the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ranking 2022, This University Has Been Ranked 60th Among Universities and 84th Overall in India.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission Process 2022
The Madurai Kamaraj University Onine Applications are Invited for Various Courses Including Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma, P. G. Diploma, Post Graduate, M.Phil and Research Programmes For 2022 Batch. The University Organizes Entrance Exam for Admission in Most of Its Courses and in Some Other Courses, It Gives Admission on Basis of Merit. Students Seeking Admission to the University, Both Through the Entrance Examination or Through Merit, Have to Fill the Online Application Form of the University. Apart From This, Students Can Also Take Admission Through the Admission Form From the University’s Campus or Affiliate College. So Who are Interested to Fill the Madurai Kamaraj University Online Application Form, They Can Fill this Form through the Given Below Process.
Simple Steps For Filling the Madurai Kamaraj University Online Application Form 2022
Some Things You Should Know Before Filling the University’s Online Application Form, the Recommended Browsers for Filling Forms Are Internet Explorer (Version 11 or Above), Mozilla Firefox (Version 75 Above) and Google Chrome (Version 81 Aor Above). Apart From Filling the Online Form, Read the Prospectus Carefully and Must Check Your Eligibility in It.
- First of All, Visit the MKU Official Website that is https://mkuniversity.ac.in/new/.
- After That Check the Notification Section that is Available on the Home Page of the University Website.
- In the University Notification Section, You Will Have to Click on the “Admission“ Menu.
- Candidates Can Check the Courses Admission Notification in the “Admission“ Menu.
- Now Click on that Course Admission Notification, In Which You Want to Get Admission.
- Now Register Yourself For the Online Admission Process By Filling Some Normal Details Like Applicant Name, DOB, Mobile Number and Email ID, After that Fill the Captcha and then Click on the “Register Button“.
- You Will Receive User ID and Password to the Registered Mobile Number and Email ID After Completing the Registration Successful and You Will Also Receive the Login Link After Successful Registration.
- After Getting the Login Link, Now Click on It For Filling the Online Application Form.
- Now Fill the Required Details in the Application Form and then Upload Some Required Scanned Documents and After that Pay the Fees through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Note: Kindly Take a Print of Your Filled Application Form For the Future Reference After Submit the Online Form.
Madurai Kamaraj University Offline Admission Process 2022
- Kindly Get a Application Form Form the University Campus or Affiliated Colleges, After that Fill The Application Form in Your Own Handwriting With CAPITAL LITTERS ONLY.
- After that the Candidates Have to Attach Photocopies of Required Documents With the Application Form and then Send the Filled Application For Along With All Attach Photocopies of Required Documents in One Self-addressed Envelope With Stamped for Rs.10/- to The Director, Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College, Kennady Matriculation School Campus, Palani – 624601. (Kindly Remember that the Candidates Have to Write their Name, Name of the Course & Subject and Application Number in the Envelope.)
Note: The Candidate Has to Apply a Stamp Size Photo on His Application Form, Which Should Be Verified by the Candidate With Signature (at the Top) and the Gazetted Officer (at the Bottom) and Then Send the Application Form.
Required Documents For Admission
Attach the Following Documents to Your Application Form and Send It, and at the Time of Admission, You Have to Show the Original Copy of These Documents.
- Transfer Cum conduct certificate (Applicable to all)
- Community Certificate (Applicable to all)
- Aadhar Card (Applicable to all)
- X STD Mark Statement (Applicable to all)
- XII STD Mark Statement (Applicable to UG Degree and PG Degree Applicants)
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (Applicable to PG Degree Applicants)
- Degree Mark Statement (Applicable to PG Degree Applicants)
Courses List of Madurai Kamaraj University
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.