Simple Steps to Get Admission in Magadh University Distance Education
Magadh University Distance Education Invites the Applications For Admissions in Its Various UG and PG Courses For 2020 Session. The Admission Process of Magadh University Distance Education is Based on the Merit For UG Courses and Its PG Courses Admission Process is Based on the Performance in Counselling Following Reservation Rules. If You Are Interested to Getting Admission in Directorate of Distance Education of Magadh University, Then You Have to Fill the Application Form of This University Through the Steps that is Given Below. Only After This You Will Be Called in the Counseling Session for the Admission Process.
Steps For Filling the Application Form of Magadh University Distance Education
- First of All, Visit the Directorate of Distance Education of Magadh University Official Website to Download the Application Form that is https://www.mudde.org/.
- After Downloading the Application Form, Now Fill the Application Form Only through Your Own Hand Writing in CAPITAL LETTERS (Except Address and Signature) Using Blue/black Ball Pen.
- After Filling the Personnel and Educational Details, Now Paste Your Passport Size Recent Colored Self Attested Photograph (4CM × 5 CM) in the Right Side of the Form at the Photograph Place.
- After Filling the Complete Application Form, Now Submit It With the Required Documents and Demand Draft (DD) to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, MagadhUniversity, BodhGaya – 824 234, (Bihar).
- The University Will Notify You For the Further Process through Email or SMS.
- The Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500 for General/Other Categories and Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PH Category, From any Nationalized Bank Drawn in Favour of “The Director, MU, BodhGaya“ Payable at BodhGaya.
- Before Submitting the Application Form, The Candidates Have to Fill the “Declaration Form“ that is Mentioned on the Application Form in the Bottom. (Through the Declaration Form, the University Confirms to You That the Application Form Filled by You is Completely Filled With the Correct Information. Through This Declaration Form, the University Also Warns You That if You Have Used Wrong Information While Filling the Application, Then the University is Completely Free to Cancel Your Admission.)
- Apart From This, Students Should Write the Names of Those Documents Under the Application Form, the Documents They Are Sending Along With the Application Form.
Required Documents For Admission.
- Self-Attested Copies of the Marks-Sheet of the Qualifying Examinations.
- Self-Attested Copy of the Matriculation Certificate of Proof of Age.
- Experience Certificate, if Required.
- Self-Attested Copy of the Caste Certificate for SC/ST Candidates
- Two Passport Size Coloured Photograph Along With the Application Form (Kindly Mentioning Your Name, Application Form No. And in Which Course You Applied for on the Back Side of Photograph)
Courses List of Magadh University Distance Education
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)||2 Years||
At Least 50% Percent Marks Either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/commerce/humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology With Specialization in Science and Mathematics With 55% Marks or Any Other Qualification Recognized by the Academic Council of Magadh University Equivalent Thereto
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||1 Year||
Graduation Graduation in any Discipline with 2 Years of Experience in Library/Information Centre of State/National Repute.
|Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)||1 Year||
Bachelor of Library and Information Science From Any Recognized Indian University Or Graduateion in any discipline with Diploma in Library and Information Science.
|Masters of Arts (MA) in Psychology||2 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline From a Recognized University|
|Masters of Arts (MA) in Economics||2 Years|
|Masters of Arts (MA) in Political Science||2 Years|
|Masters of Arts (MA) in Sociology||2 Years|
|Masters of Arts (MA) in Hindi||2 Years|
|Masters of Arts (MA) in History||2 Years|
|Masters of Arts (MA) in Education||2 Years|
|D.El.Ed. (to be introduced)||2 Years||–|
Study Centres of Magadh University Distance Education
- Gaya College, Gaya
- J. D. Women’s College, Patna
- Nalanda College, Biharsharif
- S. Sinha College, Aurangabad
- A. N. College, Patna
- S. N. SINHA COLLEGE, Jehanabad
- Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
- Address: The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya (Bihar) PIN-824234
- Phone: 0631-2200491
- Fax: 0631- 2200491
- Email: [email protected]