The UGC-approved and public state university & institute of higher studies, Magadh University is located in Bodhgaya, Bihar. The university is established by the Bihar State University Act in 1976. It offers higher education and learning in the discipline of Science, humanities, social sciences, and commerce. With 19 constituent colleges, 39 affiliated colleges, and 22 PG departments, it is one of the largest universities in Bihar.
Magadh University was founded by the government of Bihar in the year of 1976 to provide education to the citizens of Bihar. After some years of discussion, the university split in 2018 and another university Pataliputra University started that covered under its jurisdiction all colleges located within the geographical area of Nalnda district and Patna that were earlier under Magadh University. Due to the division of the Magadh University and other issues examinations at the university were postponed. For this MULEA campaign was founded. The university provides undergraduate and post-graduation courses like BA, B.Ed B.Sc BBA, and master courses are MA, M.Ed MBA, and M.Sc.
Magadh University Admission Process 2023:
- First, all students need to go to the official website at “http://phd.magadhuniversity.in/” and download the prospectus cum application form, then read the prospectus carefully to know about the required documents when they will fill out the application form.
- Candidates must need to prepare all necessary documents like passport photographs, final year marks/mark sheet, digital signature, and identity card. Candidates need to read the information carefully about the eligibility criteria for admission.
- After this, the last step is the payment method. All candidates need to select an online payment mode like a Debit/Credit Card.
- After this download the receipt of payment/ Screenshot. Now you are registered for the admission process and you can log in with your details on the login tab.
- If you want to learn more about when admission starts, how to fill out the form, required documents then visit the official website of Magadh University now!