|University Official Name||Maharishi University of Management and Technology (महर्षि प्रबंधन और प्रौद्योगिकी विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||MUMT|
|University Type||Private University|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Campus Area||370 Acre|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Maharishi University of Management and Technology (MUMT) is one of the Private universities of India that is Located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. The University Was Officially Founded in the Year of 2002 and Affiliated With the University Grants Commission (UGC). It is one of the Best Universities that Offer a Large Range of Courses in the Fields of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Etc. Established under the auspices of the Maharishi University of Management and Technology Act No. 10 of 2002, the University was created by the Legislature of the Chhattisgarh State. It is the Main Campus of MUMT Other Campus are MUMT, Durg, MUMT Bilaspur, and MUMT Raigarh. The University Offer the Education in the Field of Management and Technology.
Maharishi University of Management and Technology Bilaspur Admission Process 2023
The Maharishi University of Management and Technology Bilaspur Invites Applications For Its BA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc-CS, and Various Diploma and PG Diploma Programme in Modern office management, Elementary Education, and Computer Applications Courses For the 2023-24 Batch.
The Admission Process for Maharishi University of Management and Technology (MUMT) in Bilaspur Can Be Completed Either Online or Offline, Depending on the Student’s Preference.
Online Admission Process:
- Visit the Official Website of MUMT and Click on the “Admissions“ Tab.
- Fill Out the Online Application Form With All the Required Details Such as Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, and Contact Information.
- Upload the Required Documents, Including a Passport-sized Photograph and a Scanned Copy of Your Marksheet.
- Pay the Application Fee Online Using a Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Once Your Application Has Been Successfully Submitted, You Will Receive an Email Acknowledging the Receipt of Your Application.
- MUMT Will Review Your Application and Send You an Admission Offer Letter if You Meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- After Accepting the Admission Offer, You Will Need to Pay the Admission Fee Online to Secure Your Seat.
Offline Admission Process:
- Obtain the Admission Form From the MUMT Admission Office or Download It From the Official Website.
- Fill Out the Form With All the Required Information and Attach the Necessary Documents.
- Submit the Completed Form, Along With the Required Fee, to the Mumt Admission Office in Person or by Post.
- You Will Receive an Admission Offer Letter From Mumt if You Meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- After Accepting the Admission Offer, You Will Need to Pay the Admission Fee in Person or by Post to Secure Your Seat.
- The Online and Offline Admission Proces are Open For the 2023-24 Session, So Apply Before the Last Date.
- The Admission Process and Requirements May Vary Based on the Course and Program, So It’s Advisable to Check the Official Website or Contact the Admission Office for More Information.
- The Admission Will be Cancelled by the University If the Documents are Wrong or The Fee is Not Submitted by the Due Date.