Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education or Directorate of Distance Education of Maharshi Dayanand University is the Distance Education University that is Located in the State of Haryana at Rohtak. Directorate of Distance Education of the University Provides Quality Education Through the Distance Education Mode. Presently, It Conducts BA, B.Com, M.Com, M.Sc (Maths), MA (English, Hindi, Political Science, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Economics) Courses. All the Courses of the MDU Distance Education are Recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
Distance Education Has Emerged as an Effective Medium of Pursing Higher Education, Especially for Those Who Are Unable to Take Admission in Regular Courses. It Has Opened Up New Avenues of Higher Learning, Knowledge-update, and Skill Acquisition for the Students. University’s Directorate of Distance Education Provides Quality Study-material to Its Students. Academic Coordinators of Different Courses Also Provide Academic Guidance & Counselling to the Students From Time to Time. The Directorate is Providing Quality Study Material Developed by the Experts in the Various Fields With Contents Explained in a Lucid Manner.
Check Also: – Distance Education Universities in India
Maharshi Dayanand University Established a Correspondence Cell in 1988 That Was Later Upgraded to the Directorate of Distance Education With a Holistic and Humanistic Approach to Cater the Academic Needs of the Students All Over India in Particular and Worldwide in General. The Directorate is Providing an Opportunity at the Very Doorstep to Those Students Who Can’t Pursue Their Further Studies for One Reason or the Other Through Regular Mode at a Fairly Low Cost Thus Enabling Them to Enhance Their Employability Skills in the 21st Century. The Course Contents of the University Have Been Prepared by the Academicians and Through Professionals Keeping in View the Needs of Learners Preparing Them to Brave the Inevitable Chalenges of Future With Equanimity. It Has Been Our Constant Endeavour to Provide Education to Learners.
Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Directorate of Distance Education of Maharshi Dayanand University Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various UG, PG Courses For the Academic 2023 Batch. All the Intrested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online to Get Admission in MDU Distance Education on the Basis of Merit. If You Have Thought Seriously to Get Admission in This University, Then You Can Fill the Online Admission Form of This University With the Help of the Steps that is Given Below.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education
- First of All, Visit the University Website that is http://mdudde.net/.
- Now Click on the “Online Admission“ Link Which You Will Find at the Top of the Website.
- After Clicking on the “Online Admission“ Link, You Will be Redirected to the Next Page.
- Now Click on the “Admission in NEW Programme“ Link.
- After that Read the All Instructions Related to Online Application Form that Will be Available After Clicking on “Admission in NEW Programme“ Link.
- Now, You Have to Click on “Click Here“ Link that is Mentioned in the First Step of Online Form Filling, In Which Page Currently You are.
- After Clicking on the “Click Here“ Link, You Will be Redirected to the Registration Page.
- Now Click on the “New Registration“ Link.
- As Soon as You Click on the New Registration, a Question Will Come in Front of You, in Which You Will Be Asked Whether You Are Students of MDU or Not. You Have to Click on “No“.
- Now You Have to Fill the Online Application Form With Personal, Family and Address Details.
- After Filling the Registration Form, Now Click on the “Register“ Button.
- After Registration You Will be Receive a Student Portal ID/Student Number and Password as a Login Details.
- Now Login In and Fill the Other Required Details and After that Upload the Required Documents in Correct Format.
- After All the Process, Now Pay the Fees through E-Challan at Any Branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
- Now Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Process.
Note: Kindly Keep Safe the Student Number and Password. Apart Form this Kindly Fill Your Application Form thorugh Google Chrome For Better Service and Kindly Fill You Form through PC Instead of Mobile.
Required Documents For Admission
- Scanned Images of Photograph in JPG/JPEG Format (50 KB)
- Scanned Images of Signature in JPG/JPEG Format (30 KB)
- Scanned Images of thumb Impression in JPG/JPEG Format (50 KB)
- Scanned 10th/12th Marksheet
Courses Details of Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education With Eligibility and Fees
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
|12th From the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani or Three Year Professional Diploma Programmes Conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana
Rs. 7000/Rs. 4750 For SC/ST or University Employees
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Rs. 7500/Rs. 5250 For SC/ST or University Employees
|Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics
|Bachelor’s Degree/Shastri Examination (New Scheme) of Three Year Duration or Any Other Examination Recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as Equivalent Thereto.
Rs. 7500/Rs. 4750 For SC/ST or University Employees
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
|B.Com.(Hons./Pass)/BBA/BA With Economics/Commerce/Marketing/Insurance as a Subject Orany Other Examination Recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as Equivalent Thereto.
Rs. 8500/Rs. 5250 For SC/ST or University Employees
|Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Mathematics
|Graduation Degree With Mathematics as One of the Subjects in Each Year or Any Other Examination Recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as Equivalent Thereto
Rs. 8500/Rs. 5250 For SC/ST or University Employees
I Hope You Liked this University, For More Details Kindly Visit the Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education Official Website.