Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a Privately-owned University Situated in Faridabad, Haryana. It was Founded by the Haryana State Legislature Act No. 26 of 2014 and is Acknowledged by the University Grants Commission (UGC), NCTE, and a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It Occupies about 24 Hectares of Land Within Faridabad City. Furthermore, all Engineering Programs Offered by the University have been Approved by the AICTE, as Stated in letter no. F.No. North-West/2018-19/1-3635977431 dated 30.04.2018.
MRU Was Founded in the Year of 2014 and Its Law Courses are Approved With the BCI Approval. The University the Engineering & Technology, Computer Applications, Commerce & Business Studies, Management Studies, Law, Architecture & Design, Hotel Management, Education, Media Studies & Humanities, Physiotherapy, Nutrition & Dietetics, Applied Sciences, Applied Psychology, Applied Geology, Economics, Liberal Arts, Dental Surgery, Visual Arts and Social Work Courses From Its Faculty of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Law, Management & Humanities, Education, Ph.D. Programs.
Manav Rachna University Admission 2023 News and Updates
Latest Admission Update 2023 – MRU is currently Openining Its Admission Process For Its Various Courses Including MBA, B.Tech., and M.Tech. For the 2023 Batch, The Last Date is 30th June 2023 (Under Scheme ‘Uttam’). Kindly Apply to the University Before the Last Date through the University Website or Students Can also Visit the University Campus.
MRU Key Highlights 2023
Some of the Key Highlights of MRU Are:
|University Official Name||Manav Rachna University (मानव रचना विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||MRU|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), AIU, NCTE, BCI|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Campus Area||24 Hectares|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Manav Rachna University (MRU) Admission Process 2023
- Manav Rachna University (MRU) is Offering the Admission Process For Its Various Courses For this, The Candidates Have to Visit the University Campus For Getting the Prospectus Cum Application Form, Read It Carefully Before Taking Admission to the University Courses For the 2023 Batch.
- Students Can Submit their Duly Filled Application Form With Current Information Including Personnel Qualifications Details to the University Campus Before the Last Date.
- The Students Can Also Submit Their Online Application Forms at “https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/“ With the Required Documents, the Form Can be Filled out Before the Result (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the Case May Be).
- Students Can Pay the Application Fee of Rs. 1200 Using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards, or E-wallets.
- Candidates Have to Take a Printout After Submit the Application Form Successfully.
Required Documents For MRU Admission 2023
- 12th Pass Mark Sheet
- Valid Score of CLAT/SAT For Law Courses
- Address Proof
- Valid Score of JEE Mains-2023/SAT/UNIGAUGE For Engineering Courses
- Valid score of SAT For Education, Sciences, and Management Courses
- Valid Score of GATE-2019 for the M.Tech Programme
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of Higher Education Qualification (For PG Program)
Note: The Students Can Get a Provision Admission Letter Along with a Temporary I-Card After Verification of Relevant Documents.