Mangalore University is a Most Suitable State University in the Karnataka State. It Has Grown Impressively Because Its Inception With a Hundred Ninety Affiliated Colleges Consisting of Constituent Colleges. The College Imparts Better Training Withinside the Discipline of Arts, Commerce, Science, Law, and Management Admission to the College is Each Deserves in Addition to Entrance-primarily Based Totally. Graduates From the College Are Located in Top-recruiting Corporations Which Include include Dell, Ernst & Young, HDFC Bank, ABB, Etc. The MBA Admissions on the College Are Primarily Based Totally on Karnataka PGCET Examination Rankings and the Cut-off for the Equal is 7005 for the General Class Students. The Institution Provides a Wide Range of Courses in a Variety of Specialties. MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com, MCA, MSW, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., Ph.D., and certificate programes are among the PG Courses are Available in the University.
Mangalore University Admission Process 2022
Mangalore University Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various Courses Including Many PG Courses For the 2022 Batch. There are Various Disciplines are Available For Admission Such as Arts, Science & Technology, Commerce and Education, So Kindly Apply in the University Courses as Soon as Possible.
Kindly Note These Points Before Applying in the Mangalore University
- First of All, Visit the University Official Website that is “https://mangaloreuniversity.ac.in/“.
- On the Mangalore University Website, Click and Open the Link of the Application Form.
- From the Drop-down Option, Choose “Apply.”
- After You’ve Downloaded the Form, Print It Out.
- Enter in All of the Sections With Accurate Information.
- Please Include All Proper Paperwork.
- Candidates Who Desire to Use for Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/Certificates Programmes Presented on the University Campus, Individual Applications for PG Programs Offered at Affiliated Colleges Can Be Obtained Separately From the Following Centers by Paying the Authorized Cost.
- In-person Candidates Must Pay the Application Fees of Rs.100 (Rs.50 for SC/ST/Cat-I Applicants With a Caste Certificate).
- The Applicant Must Send the Application Forms to the Appropriate Departments Together With the Original Fee Paid Papers, Self-attested Xerox Copies of the Mark Cards, Caste/Income Certificate, and Other Needed Documents. Eligible Candidates for Various Programmes Should Provide a Xerox Copy of the Fee Paid Challan as Well as the Original Fee Paid Challan for Practical Scenarios.
- Wherever Appropriate, the Required Price for Entrance Examinations Must Be Paid to the Department/program in Conjunction With the Application Fee.
- The Entrance Test Cost is Non-refundable.
- Applications That Are Not Accurate Are Likely to Be Eliminated.
Note – Candidates Must Apply Online for the Admission in Any PG, PG Diploma, or Diploma Programme of the University. Its Application Form Must Be Downloaded, Completed, and Submitted by the Candidates With Own. On the University’s Website, You Will Get More Information.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.