Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Science University (MATS University) First Officially Opened in 2006 in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. MATS University is a Famous Academic Institution in Chhattisgarh State. In the State of Chhattisgarh, MATS University is a Well-known University. Mats is an Association of UGC, NCTE, AICTE, BCI and Academic Affiliation by UGC. The Best Part of This University is There is a Big Library, a Boys Hostel, a Girls Hostel Both Are So Clean and Comfortable for Students, an Auditorium Which Has Capacity to Adjust 5000 Candidates, a Sports Complex, and Many Other Amenities on the Site. It Currently Has Over 15,000+ Students Seeking Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees Through Regular and Distance Learning Programmes. As of Now Two Campus Are Build for This University, Which Are as Follow: –
MATS University Pandri Campus – This Campus is Less Than a Kilometer From Raipur’s Bus Station, 2 Km Away From the Railway Station, and 12 Kilometers From the Airport.
MATS University Arang Campus – Raipur, Which is 42 Kilometer’s From the City, 50 Kilometer’s From the Railway Station, and 40 Kilometer’s From the Airport, is a Long Way From the City. Don’t Worry, Because the College is Well Linked, You Can Simply Get to It From the City.
MATS University Application Process 2022
To Begin Their Application Process for the Selected Courses and as Per the Eligibility Requirements, Interested Applicants Need Follow the Procedures Listed Below-
- Interested Candidates Should Go to the University’s Website that is “https://matsuniversity.ac.in/“
- Review All of the Info on the Official Website Carefully.
- Select the ‘admission’ Tab by Clicking on the Symbol.
- Pick a Programme or Course.
- Fill in the Essential Information, and Your Login Credentials Will Be Emailed to Your Registered Cellphone Number and Email Address.
- To Finish the Application Process, Log in With Your Credentials and Go to the Next Stage.
Applicants Must Present the Following Documents When Enrolling for Admission
- A Copy of the Qualifying Exam’s Mark Sheet.
- Certificate of Passing the Qualifying Examination.
- Age Verification.
- A Copy of Your Passport and Visa.
- Certificate of Good Health.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.