Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER) which includes institutions in Chennai and Kancheepuram is a deemed university that is quite famous. In the year 1956, the University was brought as deemed MAHER by the University Grants Commission in accordance with Section 3 vide notification no. f.9-5/2002-U.3 dated 31.03.2004.
Along with this, there are many colleges that are like this and have carried forward the fame of education, namely – Arulmigu Meenakshi College of Nursing (AMCON), Meenakshi in Kancheepuram and Meenakshi College of Nursing (MCON), Maduravoyal in Managadu Ammal Dental College (MADC), Kancheepuram, under the aegis of Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (FAHS), MAHER, Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute (MMCHRI) at Kancheepuram, imparting education in the field of health.
Apart from these, there are many other faculties which are – the Faculty of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Yoga Science and Medicine, Faculty of Humanities and Science on the main campus in KK Nagar, Chennai, and Faculty of Occupational Therapy, etc.
Education has been given special importance in Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, on the basis of which various students have been helped in their studies, to which MAHER has contributed a lot. which is leading to the progress of the students. In the year 2019, MAHER University was placed among the Special 100 Universities of India by NIRF. At present, it is running with the best universities in India, due to which it has advanced thinking towards its students and gives a life that will support them in their future.
MAHER (Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research) Admission Process 2023
To take admission in MAHER, Students can register by visiting the university’s website (https://maher.ac.in/), for this, They can click on the notification section given on the website to get all the information and only then proceed further. To register, some facts have to be passed through which are as follows: –
- First of all, Students can see the sections given on the website from the the menu, after that click on APPLY NOW at the bottom.
- The page gets redirected (https://admission.maher.ac.in/) to open. After this, follow some steps and proceed further.
- After this, select your course which is given below.
- Update and fill in all the required information correctly.
- After this, the second page opens, and by paying on it complete your registration.
- Along with this, it should be kept in mind that all the information given by you is correct, name, mobile number, email id, DOB, all the details of all these should be checked thoroughly and processed further.
- Along with this, all the certificates are sent by mail. ([email protected] )
- After seeing all the information, submit the final.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.