The Mizoram University Was Established On 2 July In The Year 2001, Which Was Passed By An Act Of Parliament. The University is Located In Aizawl Which is The Capital Of Mizoram. Its Outer Campus is Its Expansion in 978.1988 Acres. This University Was Earlier United With NEHU in The Campus Of Shillong City. First Of All, Under The Tenure Of A Pro-vice Chancellor, This University Had Seven Postgraduate Departments – Which Were As Follows – Public Administration, English, Economics, Education, Forestry, Mizo, And Psychology. Mizoram University Has Achieved Various Achievements During Its Education Period, Due To Which People Have Developed And Have Been Able To Do That Work.
In The Year 2019, The University Was Awarded ‘a’ Grade By NAAC. Ranked As One Of The Best Universities Across India in The Year 2016-2018 By MHRF And NIRF Rankings. There Are 35 Colleges Affiliated To This University And There is a Separate College Which is Its Constituent. In This University, Along With Indian Students, Foreign Students Are Also Admitted, Due To Which It is Discussed Abroad And The Name Of The Country Of India is High. Special Facilities Are Available For The Students in The University, Which is Important For Everyone, Some Of the Facilities of the University are Halls Of Residences (Hostels), Guest House, DBT Bionest Incubator, Engineering Workshop, Natural History Museum, DBT- Biotech Hub & BIF, Central Instrumentation Laboratory, E-journals, Kendriya Vidyalaya School, DRDO NE S&T Centre, Central Library Etc.
Mizoram University Admission Process 2022
You Can Take Admission in Mizoram University Through Online Mode For the Various Courses Like UG, PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes. You Can Take Admission in The Program As Per Your Eligibility. In The Year 2017-18, The University Had Admitted A Total Of 3036 Students, Out Of Which There Were Many Students Who Were From The Other States And Foreign Students Were Also Admitted. For Taking Admission in The University, It is Very Important To Keep Some Important Things in Mind Which Are As Followed.
- Visit The University Website (https://mzu.edu.in/) Carefully Read The Instructions Given On The Main Page And Click On (Apply Online) Given On The Same Page To Apply.
- After This A Page Will Open In Which Click On The New Registration Button And After Reading All The Important Instructions Fill All Your Information in The Form.
- To Proceed Further, The Mobile No. And The Mail Id Would Have Been Used, OTP Will, Come On It, Fill It In Your Form.
- After Completing The Registration Process, Login Your Portal Through Mail ID And Password.
- After This, Give Details Of All Your Important Information Upload The Scanned Documents And Check That Nothing is Left Incomplete.
- After Doing All This, Make Sure That All The Information Given By You is Correct And Confirm It Before Making The Payment Because Once Submitted, No Change Can Be Done in It.
- Payment Can Be Done Through Online.
- After Completion Of All The Process Take A Printout Of The Form So That It is Useful In Future If Ever Needed.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.