Established in 2012 Under the Private Universities Act by the Haryana Government and Recognized by the UGC, MVN University Offers a Diverse Range of Courses, Including Engineering, Management, Arts, Science & Commerce, Law, Pharmacy, and Paramedical Studies. As a Private Institution, MVN University Benefits From the Flexibility to Design and Assess Its Curriculum, Resulting in a Well-planned Teaching and Learning Process. This Approach Also Allows for Timely Revisions of the Curriculum to Reflect Changing Trends, Systems, Technological Advancements, and Other Requirements. The University Has 28 Acres of green campus With a High-speed Wi-fi enabled campus. The University is Approved By the UGC, BCI, and PCI, and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. The University Follows a Credit-Based Semester System With a Continuous Evaluation Pattern. It is a Private State University That is Located in Palwal, Haryana.
MVN University Key Highlights
|University Official Name||MVN University (एमवीएन विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||MVNU|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), BCI, PCI, AIU|
|Campus Area||28 Acres|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
MVN University Admission Process 2023
- The MVN University Invites the Applications For the B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Pharm, B.Sc, LL.B, and B.Com. (Hons.), BPT, LL.M., MBA, Master of Physiotherapy, Etc Courses. The Basis for Admission is the Minimum Eligibility Criteria Outlined in the Programs at a Glance.
- The Candidates Must Have Submitted the Application Forms Along With the Necessary Original Documents to the Document Verification Committee at the MVN University Campus or Also Submit the Form at the University Website at “https://www.mvn.edu.in/“.
- The Application Fee of Rs. 1000 Can Be Paid at the MVN University Campus in Palwal or at Any Other Available Centers or Through the Website.
- The Admission to the M.Tech Programme on the Basis of a Valid GATE Score or an Empty Seat in the University M.Tech Programm Will Fulfil on the Basis of the Qualifying Examination.
Note: The University Will Not Refund Fees After the Last Date of Admission.
Documents Required For Admission
- Result card of JEE/MVNUET/ or Any Other Equivalent Exam.
- Result of the Qualifying Exam With Detailed Mark Sheet.
- Matriculation Certificate/proof of Age.
- Character Certificate From the Institution Last Attended.
- Migration/School Leaving Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate/affidavit.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- 5 Colored Passport-size Photographs.
- Passport Copy (If Any).
- Gap Year Affidavit (if any).
- Certificate of Category in Case of Reserved Category (Haryana).