Assam government founded National Law University and Judicial Academy in 2009 by Assam Act. The university encourages and helps to spread modern legal education and research facilities to all students and scholars. NLUJAA is a public state university, approved by UGC and located in Guwahati, Assam, India. The campus of the university is spread over 60 acres. It has an Academic Building, campus house, and administrative building as well as a residence place for girls and boys, also Moot Court Hall, Multipurpose Gymnasium, Conference hall, and a library. In 2021 the university ranked 20 among the law universities by NIRF.
National Law University and Judicial Academy Admission Process 2023
National Law University and Judicial Academy is one of the law universities of Assam, that is offering the admission process in its various law courses for the 2023 batch. Students should fill out the online application form for getting admission here through the university’s official website which is “https://www.nluassam.ac.in/“.
The university provides LL.B, B. A Five Year Integrated Programme in a semester system, The 5-year course includes ten semesters. NLUJA provides a One-year post-graduation course LLM with specialization in International law, human rights law, consumer protection law, business law, consumer protection law, constitutional law, and criminal law. For more information about admission to these courses, kindly read the below instructions carefully.
Steps For Filling the NLUJAA Application Form 2023
- All students read the university prospectus carefully before filling out the application form.
- The prospectus is available on the official website of the university. Read it carefully to know which documents are required in the application form.
- A few important documents are final year exam marks, passport photograph, digital signature, address proof, identity card, and DOB proof are necessary for getting admission here.
- When your application form is completed, the final step is a payment gateway.
- Now you need to pay the application fee and download the receipt/screenshot.
- For more details and the latest update about National Law University and Judicial admission process, result, entrance exam date and so more regularly check the official website.