Netaji Subhas Open University is One of the Indian Distance Learning Provider State University that is Located in the State of West Bengal at Sahapur P. It is the Only University in West Bangal State that is Providing the Under Graduate Programme Through Distance Mode.
Netaji Subhash Open University Has Been Named After Shri Subhash Chandra Bose, the Pioneer of India’s Freedom Struggle. Although This University Was Established on 20 August 1997 Under the State Act (W.B. Act (XIX), but the University Was Fully Operational From July 1998.
The University Began With a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Arts and Commerce, Which in Its Early Days Began to Be Read by Lovers of Arts and Commerce Subjects. NSOU is Approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC) and University Grants Commission (UGC) for Providing Distance Learning Courses.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Netaji Subhas Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University Offer the Admission through Online and Offline Mode For the Eligible Students. The Students Can Apply in NSOU Two Times a Year Because the University Offer the Admission Process in January and July Session. Below I Will Teach You to Fill the Admission Form of Netaji Subhas Open University Through Online and Offline, So Read This Article Completely and Read the Information Given Below Carefully.
Note: The NSOU January 2020 Admission Process is Closed So Wait For the Upcoming July 2020 Session to Get Admission in Your Favorite Courses.
Steps For Filling The Online Admission Form of Netaji Subhas Open University
- For Filling the Online Admission Form of NSOU, You Have to Visit the Following Link that is http://wbnsouadmissions.com/.
- After Visiting the Above Link, You Will Get Various Options of NSOU Course, Click on the Course for Which You Have to Apply.
- Here You Have to Register Yourself For Filling the Online Application Form of Netaji Subhas Open University.
- After Registering Yourself, You Have to Fill the Complete Application Along With Recent Scanned Passport Size Photograph and Your Scanned Signature.
- After this Pay the Application Fees through Online Mode.
- Now Take a Print of Your Application Form and Payslip of Online Payment or Bank Challan.
- Now Go to Your Nearby Study Center of Netaji Subhas Open University and Submit Your Application Form With Required Documents and Payslip of Payment.
Important: Please Note That You Have to Keep “a Computer Generated Admission Form Signed and Stamped by the Person Present in the Study Center” Which Will Be a Sign of Successful Completion of Your Admission Form.
Steps for Filling the Offline Admission Form of Netaji Subhas Open University
- For Filling the Offline Application Form, Kindly Visit the NSOU Nearby Study Centre and Purchase the Prospectus Cum Admission Form.
- Now Fill It Properly and Submit It Along With a Clear Passport Size Photograph, Qualification Certificates, and Demad Draft of Admission Fees. (The Demad Draft (DD) Will be Make in Favour of Netaji Subhas Open University that is Payable at Kolkata)
- After this You Have to Fill the Enrollment Form and Annexure-I &II For Generation of Enrollment Certificate.
- After All the Upper Process, You Will Receive a Email or SMS By University For Successfully Enrollment in NSOU.
Complete List of Netaji Subhas Open University Courses
|Bachelors Degree Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science (EPS)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Physics (EPH)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Sociology (ESO)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Zoology (EZO)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics (EEC)||Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Bengali (EBG)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Geography (EGR)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics (EMT)||B.Ed. (Special Education)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History (EHI)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Botany (EBT)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Public Administration (EPA)||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com. / ECO)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English (EEG)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Chemistry (ECH)|
|Masters Degree Courses|
|Master of Arts (MA) in English Language Teaching (PGET)||Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics (PGMT)|
|Master of Arts (MA) in Bengali (PGBG)||Master of Arts (MA) in History (PGHI)|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Master of Science (M.Sc) in Zoology (PGZO)|
|Master of Arts (MA) in English (PGEG)||Master of Arts (MA) in Public Administration (PGPA)|
|MA in Education||Master of Science (M.Sc) in Geography (PGGR)|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)|
|Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science (PGPS)|
|Certificates, Diploma and PG Diploma Courses|
|Certificate Manavi-Vidya-Amra Pari (Women Empowerment)||Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation (PGDT)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Needle Work & Knitting (PGD NWK)||Diploma in DTP and Networking|
|Advanced Diploma Course in Tailoring & Dress Designing||Post Graduate Diploma in e-Accounting and Financial Management (PGD e-AFM)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (JMC)||Post Graduate Diploma in Values, Ethics and Leadership (PGD VEL)|
|Certificate in Communicative English (CE)||Post Graduate Diploma in Modern Office Management(PGD MOM)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising (PR & Ad.)||Diploma in English Language Teaching (ELT)|
|Tailoring & Dress Designing (Basic Course)||Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGD RM)|
|Certificate in Organic Agriculture And Horticulture||Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Risk Management|
|Advance Certificate Course in Tailoring & Dress Designing||Post Graduate Diploma in Travel & Tourism(PGD TT)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Export-Import Management(PGD EXIM)||Diploma in Safety Skills and Security Management (DSSM)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling (PGD PC)||Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers Education Montessori|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Front Office Management (PGD HFOM)||Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development & Small Business Management|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Apparel Designing and Fashion Technology (PGD ADFT)|
Note: This Blog is Only For Information Purpose, So Please Visit the NSOU Official Website For More Details.
I Hope this Blog Will be Helpful For Your Admission Purpost. If You Have any Doubt or Query Related to this Blog then Please Comment Below Your Query So that We Will Reply You.