North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong is a Central University of India Established by the Government of India on 19 July 1973 in Shillong, Meghalaya. Prior to Its Establishment, the Northeast Hill University Act (24 of 1973) Was Passed by Both the Houses of Parliament, Whose Consent Was Received by the President of India, After This Act the University Was Established. It Has Two Campuses Which Are Shillong and Tura Campuses Respectively Located in the State of Meghalaya, India. The University Was Established as a Regional University for India’s Northeastern States Such as Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Mizoram. The University Itself Being the Main Reason for the Rise of Nagaland University and Mizoram University.
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is a Well Recognized University that is the Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and It’s Technical Courses are Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Apart From this the University is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) And This University Has Been Ranked 49th Among Universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2020. The Aim of This University is to Provide High Quality Education to the People Living in the Mountainous Regions of the Northeast Region of India, So That Their Intellectual, Educational and Cultural Advancement Can Be Improved.
North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong Admission Process 2020
North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various Professional Courses For 2020 Batch. The Online Admission Process For Many Courses of the University is Open So The Interested Candidates Can Apply in the University Courses through the Online Mode By Filling the Online Application Form of the North-Eastern Hill University. For This, The Candidates Have to Follow the Given Below Instructions, So Just Read the Instructions and Fill the North-Eastern Hill University Online Application Form 2020.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of the North-Eastern Hill University
- Simply Click on the Following Link For Filling the University Online Application Form that is https://erp.nehu.ac.in/OnlineApplicationRegistrationAndLogin.action.
- After Visiting the Link, Just Register Yourself by Clicking on the Register Button and then Login With Your Email ID and Password.
- Now Filling the Complete Application Form With Some Required Details and After that Upload Some Documents Like Your Recent Password Size Photograph and Scanned Signature.
- After that Pay the Registration Fees by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SBI and HDFC Bank.
- Kindly Take a Preview of Your Application Form Before Submitting It and then Take a Print of this For the Further Uses After Filling the Application Form.
NEHU Online Application Form Fees
- For All Courses (Except Ph.D. Programme) Online Application Fees is Rs.800/- and Rs.400/- (For SC/ST Category Students)
- Ph.D. Programme Online Application Fees is Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- (For SC/ST Category)
Important Dates For Admission
|Courses Name||Last Date For Filling the Online Application Form|
|B.Tech (Lateral and Vertical) and B.Arch.||25th August, 2020|
|B.A. L.L.B (Hons)||31st August, 2020|
|B.Arch||31st August, 2020.|
|M.B.A. Programme and M.B.A. (Agri-Business Management & Food Technology)||31st July, 2020|
|M.Sc. Horticulture||31st August, 2020.|
|Master of Tourism & Travel Management(MTTM)||31st August, 2020|
|M.Tech and Ph.D in Information Technology||31st August, 2020|
|M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.Tech Nanotechnology||31st August, 2020|
|Ph.D. Programme||17th August, 2020.|
|Ph.D Nanotechnology||21st October, 2020|