|University Official Name
|OP Jindal Global University (ओपी जिंदल ग्लोबल यूनिवर्सिटी)
|Short Name of the University
|University Grants Commission (UGC)
|For both (Boys & Girls)
|Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card
|Official Website Link
O.P. Jindal Global University Was Established in January 2009 by the Government of Haryana to Promote Education to the All Learners. Located in Sonipat, Haryana, on 80 Acres of Land, This Private University Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) Provides Quality Education to All Eligible Students. It Offers Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. Courses Not Only For Indian Students But also For Foreign Students. The University has a Wide Range of Courses in Art & Architecture, Law, Business, International Affairs, Government & Public Policy, Liberal Arts & Humanities, Journalism & Communication, and Banking & Finance Disciplines.
Steps For Getting Admission in O.P. Jindal Global University For the 2023 Batch
- The Admission Process of OP Jindal Global University is Open For the 2023 Session. So Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online Mode by Visiting the University Website Admission Portal that is “https://jgu.edu.in/“.
- The Candidates Have to Register Themselves First of all by Entering Your Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- Then Choose Your Password that Must be a Minimum of Eight (8) Characters, Containing Characters Form at Least Three of these groupings: Upper Case Letter, Lower Case Letter, Numeric, and Special Characters.
- Select State, City, and Programme and Their Specializations After Choosing the Password, Now Fill in the Capta Code and Register Yourself by Clicking the “REGISTER” Button.
- Students Can Register Their Self they Can Fill out the Application Form. Now Fill out the Application Form and Upload the Documents Like scanned copies of your recent 2×2 color Photograph With Signature, Category Certificate (For SC/ST Who Have Haryana Domicile)
- Students Can Receive an Online Application Number After Successfully Submission of Application Form.
- Admission is Determined by a Combination of Qualifying Examination Scores and Merit-based Criteria.
- Candidates Who Want to Get Admission in 5 years BA / BBA LLB (H) / 3 year LLB program & 1 year LLM program, Then Have to Register Their Self For LSAT—India 2023 Examination at “https://pearsonvue.excelindia.com/lsatindia/“.