The PDM University, Bahadurgarh is a Private University that is Located in Bahadurgarh, Haryana. The Haryana State Legislature Established the PDM University Under the Haryana Private Universities Act No. 32 of 2006, and It Holds Recognition From the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Membership in the Association of Indian Universities.
PDM University, Bahadurgarh is the Most Choiceable University For Higher Education by the Students. The University Was Founded in 1995 as a PDM Polytechnic and It was Affiliated with PDM University in 2016. The PDM University Offers the Undergraduate and Postgraduate, Dental, Nursing, Diploma, and Doctoral Programs (Ph.D.) Through Its Faculty of Agriculture, Commerce & Management Studies, Dental Sciences, Education, Engineering & Technology, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Architecture & Planning, and Nursing.
In This Article, Students Will Be Able to Understand Each and Every Part Related to PDM University in Detail. Students Will Get to Know Here the Admission Process of the University, Its Courses, Eligibility for Admission, Entrance Exam, and Application Fee, as well as News and Updates Related to PDM University Admission 2023.
PDM University Admission 2023 News and Updates
Latest Admission Update 2023 – The University is Inviting the Students For the Online Application Form 2023, Through this Students Can Admission to the Universities Diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D., Programs. Go to the Following Link to Apply for Its Courses – “https://www.pdm.ac.in/apply-online/“.
PDM University Key Highlights
Some of the Key Highlights of PDM University Are:
|University Official Name||PDM University (पीडीएम विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||PDMU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), AIU|
|Campus Area||95 Acres|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
PDM University, Bahadurgarh Admission Process 2023
- To Apply for Admission in PDM University For the 2023 Batch, Students Must Complete the Application Form via the University’s Website at “https://www.pdm.ac.in/“.
- Kindly Read the University Prospectus Carefully Before Filling out the Admission Form For Eligibility Criteria and Other Details. Students Can Get the Prospectus at the University Campus or also Available on University Website.
- Now Fill out the Online Application Form With the Necessary Documents.
- The Application Fee for Certificate/Diploma Courses is Rs. 500, for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses is Rs. 1000, and for the Ph.D. Programs, It is Rs. 2000, Which Can be Pay While Filling out the Application Form.
- The Fees Can Be Pay Through a Credit Card / Debit Card (VISA/Master Card/Maestro Card/RuPay or also Through Netbanking and Paytm. The Candidate Can also Pay the Cash Amount at the University Campus.
- The Application Number Will be Generated After Submit the Online Application Form Successfully. The Admission Committee Will Notify You For Admission and counseling by Mail or Provided Number.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th/12th Certificate with 2 sets of self-attested photocopies.
- 4 Latest passport-size color photographs
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applied then, within 15 days of admission)
- Proof of Residence Certificate (Aadhar Card /Ration Card / Election Voting Card /Driving License etc.)
- Diploma Marksheet & Diploma Copy with 2 sets of self-attested photocopies. (For Lateral Entry
- Graduation Marksheet & Certificate (For PG Courses)
- SC/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
Note – The Students Will Receive the Offer Letter of Admission After the Documents Verification. If the Documents are Found Wrong then University Has the Right to Cancel the Admission or Also If the Fee is Not Paid by the Due Date then Admission Will be Canceled. For any other query, please contact Admission Helpline No: “18001806600“ or Email “[email protected]“.
Tuition Fee Refund Policy of the University
|Percentage of Fee Refund||Point of Time When the Request for Cancellation/withdrawal is Received|
|100%||15 Days or More Before the Last Date of Admission|
|90%||Less Than 15 Days From the Last Date of Admission|
|80%||15 Days or Less After the Last Date of Admission|
|50%||30 Days After, but More Than 15 Days After the Last Date of Admission|
|0%||More Than 30 Days After Before the Last Date of Admission|
Note: The Application Fee for all Courses is Non-Refundable.