How to Get Admission in Pune University UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme For 2020 Batch
Pune University UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Admission 2020 – Savitribai Phule Pune University Has Invited the Online Applications For the Entrance Examination of the UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme. These 11 Months UPSC & MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Online Applications Has Already Invited by the University For the 2020 Batch. Those Who Are Interested in UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Will Be Able to Study the Topics Related to UPSC and MPSC Civil Services by Taking Admission in These Courses Through This Entrance Exam.
For This, the Pune University Will Provide Classrooms for Students With State-of-the-art Facility and There Will Be Expert Professionals in These Subjects Who Will Be Able to Give Them Excellent Knowledge in These Subjects. The Last Date For these Examination is 31st August 2020. The Entrance Examination Will be Conducted through Online Mode in Two Languages that is Marathi and English (Language Will Be Determined Based on the Student’s Choice). Please Read the Article Presented Below to Know the Simple Steps to Apply in This Entrance Exam.
Pune University UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Admission Process 2020
- Kindly Visit the University Official Website or Just Just Click on the Following Link to Fill the Online Application Form For the Upcoming Entrance Examination of the Pune University UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme For the 2020 Batch that is https://campus.unipune.ac.in/CCEP/Login.aspx.
- After Visiting the Link, Just Register Yourself by Clicking on the “Register Here“ Link that Will be Available at the Below Side.
- Now Log-In and Choose the Course For the Entrance Test, You Can Choose One Courses that Should UPSC or Either MPSC.
- After All the Process, Kindly Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further References.
Note: Kindly Submit Your Online Application Form Fees Before the Last Date of Fees Payment that is 3rd September 2020. You Can Pay Your Fees through Bank Challan/Online Bank Payment.
Pune University UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Online Application Eligibility
Student Should be Graduated For Getting Admission in These UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme For 2020 Batch.
UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Online Application Fees
|SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Open (EWS)||Rs. 300||Rs. 300|
|Open||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Entrance Test Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Medium||Evaluation Pattern||Duration||Marks|
|Aptitude Test (Qualifying)||50||Marathi/English||No Negative Marking||45 Min.||50|
|General Studies||100||Marathi/English||1/3 Negative Marking||80 Min.||100|
UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Entrance Test Syllabus
|English Language, Grammar and Comprehenstion||Marathi Language, Grammar and Comprehenstion|
|Reasoning Ability||Reasoning Ability|
|Numerical Ability||Numerical Ability|
- In Order to Get Admission in the UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Program of Pune University, the Entrance Exam Which is Going to Be Conducted, the Students Will Have to Bring at Least 40 Percent Marks to Clear This Exam.
- The Final Merit List Will Be Made by Pune University Will Be Based on the Marks Obtained by Students in General Studies.
The Pune University Will Soon Released the Hall Ticket For the Entrance Exam of UPSC and MPSC Civil Services Coaching Program on the Official Website. Kindly Visit the University Website Time to Time to Get the Hall Ticket as Soon As Possible.
Entrance Test Date
It Will Soon Display on the Pune University Official Website.
Click Here For Details.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong.