|Some Key Features of Rabindra Bharati University|
|University Official Name||Rabindra Bharati University (रवीन्द्र भारती विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||RBU|
|University Vice-Chancellor Name||Sabyasachi Basu Ray Chaudhury|
|Campus Areas||17 Acres|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Distance Learning Programmes||Yes|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC, AIU|
|University Type||State University|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
The Rabindra Bharati University was Established as a State University in the year of 1962. This University Was Established on the Birth Centenary of the Great Poet Rabindranath Tagore, Who Received the Nobel Prize for His Great Work, Also He is the First Indian to Wear a Nobel Prize. The RBU is situated in Jorasanko Thakur Bari, West Bengal in Kolkata. The Governor of West Bengal is the chancellor of this university. The main focus of this college is Human Studies, Art Development, Humanities Visual Arts.
Ravindra Bharati University was honored with a four-star by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) in 2001. Not only in Visual Arts and Performing Arts but also provides education in Different Different Areas like- Sanskrit Literature, English, Mathematics, Hindi, Bengali, History, Political Science, Education, Library, Economics, etc. This is the third university that is to uphold the existence of Kolkata. As Dr. Bidhan Chandran imagined that Rabindra Bharati University would be able to maintain its existence not only in Kolkata but also throughout India.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Process 2023:
Rabindra Bharati University provides various courses For Admission Such as UG (Under-Graduation) – BA (Hons.), BFA, B.Li.Sc & B.Ed programs and PG (Post-Graduation) – M.A, MFA, MSW, M.Li.Sc. and Doctor research level or distance learning also For the Current Session 2023-24.
- Interested candidates will visit “https://rbu.ac.in/“ and click on Admission Notification.
- Before applying for any subject or course candidates should check all the eligibility.
- After login in, the candidate will see an open letter, click on it, and fill out the form properly.
- Students are advised to read the completed form once in a while before filling the form.
- After filling out the form, the passport-size photograph will definitely be applied to the form.
- All candidates will be selected according to their marks and merit.
- All originals and one set of attested photocopies of the following documents: ID card, issued by Govt. authority.