Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh is the premier institution in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. It has completed 25 years of existence. The University was established at Rono Hills on 4th February 1984 by Late Smt. Indira Gandhi, which is presently situated at the same place. Ever since the establishment of the University it has been excelling in its work and achieving its goals. Received academic recognition under section 2(f) on March 28, 1985, and commenced operations on 1st April 1985. It got financial recognition under Section 12-B of UGC. At that time, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Arunachal University was moving towards higher education, which was understood to have developed a new consciousness.
According to the notification of the Government of India on 9 April 2007, the University was converted into a Central University by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is situated near the Dikrong River spread over 302 acres. Itanagar, which is the state capital, is located at a distance of 25 km from National Highway 52-A (6.5 km), and the campus is connected to the National Highway by the Dikong Bridge. In the year 2005, when Sonia Gandhi was the UPA President and she was on a state tour, the name of this university was changed to Rajiv Gandhi University.
Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh Admission Process 2023
You can take admission in various courses at the Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh through online mode, for which you can apply by visiting RGU’s online portal (https://admissions.rgu.ac.in/).
For this, you should first go to the website of the university and read the notification carefully so that there is no error while applying. Along with this, keeping these facts in mind, applications can be made which are as follows –
- All the students can go to the admission portal through the direct website (https://admissions.rgu.ac.in), after the login/registration box is opened in which fill in their valid mobile number and click on send OTP, after coming to OTP on the mobile number, verify it in the login box. After that, a page opens in which the information related to your course has to be filled in.
- After this, the page is redirected to the general information in which you have to give your full name, father’s name, mother’s name, your valid email id and on clicking on the next page, another page opens.
- The login page opens, in which enter your mail id, create your password and click on continue.
- After this, select your course and department and after clicking on apply now, the page opens to fill in your personal details, in which you fill all your information carefully after reading. After filling in all the basic information, the option of Save and Next comes, click on it.
- After this comes to the option of payment and before making payment, all the information should be read carefully so that no error is left. Along with this, a printout of your confirmation page should be taken out which may be required in the future.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.