Rayalaseema University Which Falls in Kurnool District Dominated the Public in the Year 2008 and the University Got a Reputation for Higher Education Which Seemed to Be the Dream Come True of the People of Andhra Pradesh State. The Most Important Thing About Opening a University in Kurnool Was That Higher Education Could Reach the Rural Youth There. In the Year 1977, Two Departments Were Established at Rayalaseema University, One for Economics and the Other for Statistical Knowledge, According to the Needs of Those Who Bring Them Into Their Lives.
It Was Earlier Kept as an Undersized Center, in the Year 1979 It Was Converted into a Building, and with It, Two Departments of Physics and Chemistry Were Envisaged. in View of Its Promotion, the Building Was Converted into a Building in the Year 1990 Near a Small Rural Area Called B.Tandrapadu in the Kurnool District. After This, The Centre’s Affiliation Was Transferred to Sri Krishnadevaraya University in 1993. Along with This, More Departments Were Added in the Year 2000.
Courses Like Computer Science, Management and Mathematics, Etc. Were Started In 1998 and Just Like that Botany, Organic Chemistry, and Zoology Were Started in 2006. Along with This, Rayalaseema University Was Established in the Year 2008-09, in Which M.A., M.Ed., and M.Sc. were Started in English. Biotechnology in 2009-10 and Electronics and Communication in 2012-13. Kurnool is Situated Between Two Rivers: Tungabhadra and Hundri, Which is 200 Km Away from Hyderabad City. The University Showed Every Youth the Path of Life and Skill, Which Brought Light to Their Lives. Presently the Aim of the University Is to Arrange the Environment and Other Necessary Things for Every Student and Especially to Make Knowledge Accessible to Every Youth of the State.
Rayalaseema University Admission Process 2023
- First of All, the Student Should Read the Notification Carefully by Visiting the University Website at “https://www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/“.
- After That the Candidate Has to Click on the Login Section Given on the Top Side of the Website, as soon as He/She Clicks, a New Window Will Open and the Option of Applying Online Will Appear.
- Proceed Only After Reading the Instructions Given in the Application Form Carefully.
- the Application Form Should Be Filled Out Carefully: Name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, and So On.
- Important Documents/certificates Should Be Submitted Correctly So That There is No Error in the Application Form.
- After That, the Application Form Fee Can Be Filled Out Online Mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking), Etc.