SASTRA University is One of the Best Deemed University of India that is Located in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. This University Was Established as an Engineering College Named Shanmugha College of Engineering. This College Was Established in 1984 and With This the Journey of Sastra University Started. The College Was Affiliated to Bharatidasan University, Trichy but on 26 April 2001 by the Government of India, the College Was Granted Deemed University Status Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and Thus the College Was Renamed Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy.
SASTRA University Offers a Variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses, Which Are Working to Make a Career in Today’s Era. These Courses Include Science, Education, Management, Engineering, Law and Arts, Along With This, the University Also Offers Various Doctoral Programs. The Campus of the University is Spread Over 232 Acres, Where Work is Done by Teaching More Than 10,000 Students. Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy is the Main Attraction of Learning for the Students of Tamil Nadu, Students Studying From Here Definitely Make Their Life Successful.
SASTRA University Admission Process 2023
SASTRA University is One of the Biggest University in Tamil Nadu that Offers a Range of Courses, So This Year Also this University Invites the Applications For Admission through Online Mode For 2023 Batch. The Candidates Can Get Admission in this University For Admission Process By Filling the Online Application Form. Now You Have to Follow Some Steps to Fill the Online Application Form in the University, Which is Given Below.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of SASTRA University
- The Candidates Have to Visit the Following Link For Filling the Online Application Form that is https://webstream.sastra.edu/sastraonline/application/loginManager/youLogin.jsp.
- Now Just Click on the “Click Here to Register“ Link and Then Candidates Have to Fill Some Details Like Applicant Name, Programme Applying for, Email ID, Mobile No. and Date Of Birth and then Click on the “Register“ Button. (Kindly Use Your Active Mobile Number and Email ID)
- Aftet that You Have to Confirm Your Email ID and Mobile Number, For this You Will Receive a Confirmation Link on Your Mail ID or You Can Get an OTP On Your Registered Mobile Number.
- Now Sign-in By Entering Applicant User ID and Password. (After Clicking on the Verification Link You Will Have to Choose the Password For Log-In For Filling the Online Application Form and You Will Also Receive the Applicant User ID on Your Mail ID After Successfully Registering.)
- After that Fill the Application Form and Submit Some Required Scanned Documents and then Pay the Application Fees through Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
Note: After All the Process, Do Not Forget to Take a PRINT of Your Application Form For the Future Reference.