The Saveetha Amaravati University is a Private University in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The University is One of India’s Largest institutes for Regular Education in the Streams of Medicine, Engineering, Physiotherapy, Dental Surgery, Nursing, Law, and Management. It was Established in 2018 and Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (IGC). The University is Recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (Lr. No.5855/EC/A2/2016-5, Dated 7/3/2017) for Providing Skillful Knowledge to the Students of Amravati. It Was Established to Extend the Quality Education to the Reached and Unreached People From Around the Globe. The University Has Three Medical Colleges For Providing the Medical Programmes to the University’s Students, the College of Physiotherapy, the College of Occupational Therapy, and the School of Medical Sciences.
Saveetha Amaravati University Key Highlights:
|University Official Name||Saveetha Amaravati University (सविता अमरावती विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||SAU|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Saveetha Amaravati University Admission Process 2023
Saveetha Amaravati University Online Admission Process is Now Open For the 2023 Batch. Interested Students Can Check Their Eligibility For the Admission and Then Can Get Admission Here. The Following Online and Offline Instructions Can Help Students to Get Admission to the University Courses for the 2023 Batch.
Instructions for Completing the Online Application Form 2023
- Admission to the Courses of This University Can Be Done Through Online Mode by Filling out the Application Form Through the University Website at “http://www.saveethaamaravati.university/”.
- The Application Fees of Rs 500 Can Be Submitted Through DD in Favor of “Saveetha Amaravati University”, Payable at Vijayawada.
- Candidates Have to Submit the Application Form and are Required to Upload the Necessary Documents Through Online Mode.
Instructions for Completing the Offline Application Form 2023
- Students Can also Obtain the Application Form From the University Campus For Getting Admission through Offline Mode.
- To Fill out the Offline Application Form, Candidates Must Use a Blue or Black Pen and Write in Block Letters. They Should Also Attach a Recent Photograph in the Black Space Provided on the Form.
- After Completing the Application Form, Candidates Must Submit a Fee of Rs. 500 by Demand Draft in Favor of “Saveetha Amaravati University,” Payable at Vijayawada. The Application Fee Can Be Sent via Speed Post to the Following Address: “Admission Officer, Saveetha Amaravati University, 3rd Floor, Vaishnavi Complex, Gurunanak Colony, Opp. Executive Club, Near Dr. Ramesh Hospital Junction, Vijayawada – 520008.“
- In Addition to the Application Fee, Candidates Must Also Send a Xerox Copy of the Completed Application Form to “[email protected]”.
- The University is Not Liable for Any Postal Delays, It is important to Mention. The University Reserves the Right to Revoke Admission in the Event That Any of the Documents Are Incorrect.