Shiv Nadar University (SNU) is One of the Private Universities of India, Which Was Established in 2011 by Shiv Nadar, Who is Also the Chancellor of This University. The Purpose of Establishing This University is to Provide Education to Youth in Multi-disciplinary Courses So That They Can Take the Society to Greater Heights on the Basis of Their Educated System. It is a Private University Located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Shiv Nadar Ji is Also the Founder and President of India’s Prestigious Company HCL Enterprise, He Saw the Dream of Establishing This University, Which He Also Realized Through His Hard Work.
Shiv Nadar University is Growing Day by Day and Has Been Selected as 10 Private “Institution of Eminence“ by the Government of India, Which is a Big Thing for This University. According to the 2020 Ranking by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), This University Has Been Ranked 82nd Overall in India. It is Recognized and Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Accredited by NAAC With Grade A. This University is Known for Its Amazing and Effective Education System, Due to This Effective Education System, Every Year Children From India as Well as Abroad Come to This University for the Purpose of Taking Education.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Process 2020
Shiv Nadar University Takes Admission in Various Courses Like Design, Sociology, History, Fine Arts, Film and Television, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Management & Entrepreneurship as Well as Other Courses on the Basis of Various Entrance Exams and Interviews Every Year. In These Entrance Exam SNUSAT & APT, JEE (Main) is the Main, Along With the Students Are Interviewed on the Basis of Which They Get Admission in Their Preferred Course. The Admission Process of Shiv Nadar University is Open For Its Various Courses For the 2020 Batch and Students Can Take Admission in the University Courses Before the Last Date of Admission.
Seats Are Set for Each Course of the University, So Apply as Soon as Possible to Get a Seat for Your Favorite Course in This University. The Interested Students Have to Fill the Online Application Form of University to Getting Admission in Its Courses For the 2020 Batch, For This Just Read the Below Instructions For Filling the Online Application Form of Shiv Nadar University.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Shiv Nadar University
- First of All, Visit the University Admission Page that is https://www.snuadmissions.com/.
- Now Register Yourself by Filling Some Details and then Click on the Submit Button.
- After that Sign-in and Apply For Admission, In Which Course You Want to Get Admission For the 2020 Batch.
- Now Just Fill the Application Form, Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Admission Fees through the Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- That’s It, After that You Will be Called For the Interview, According to the Interview the Candidates Can Get Admission in their Preferred Course.
Note: – Please Visit the Official Website of the University for More Information, There You Will Get to Know the Details Related to the Admission in Detail.
Required Documents For Admission
- Passport Size Photograph and Scanned Signature
- PCM Score (for Engineering Programs)
- Aggregate (for Non-engineering Programs)
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheets/grade Sheets
- JEE (Main) Result (for Engineering Programs)
- SAT Subject Scores (if Available)
Courses List of Shiv Nadar University
- Address: – NH – 91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314
- Phone: – +91-120-7170100, +91-120-2662002