Sri Krishnadevaraya University Started in the Year 1967-68 as a Postgraduate Center Named After Venkateswara University. After This, It Came in Front of the People in the Year 1976 and This Center Was Given the Form of a University in the Year 1981 to Take the People of This State on the Path of Development. At That Time the University Used to Do All the Work Alone and as It Expanded, In 1988 It Was Considered an Affiliated University and Its Work Also Started on the Basis of Increased Plans. The Rayalaseema Region in General is Currently Well Prepared to Provide Higher Education to Which Anantapuram District is Making a Special Contribution. This University Became a Post Graduate Center Which Was Made a Part of the University in the Year 1933 and Became a Separate University in the Year 2008.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Was Started with Only 5 Departments and 100 Students in the Initial Days but Due to Its Renowned Education Now It Has 5 Colleges Namely SKU College of Pharmacy, SKU College of Sciences, SKU College of Arts, SKU College of Education, SKU College of Engineering & Technology, and SKU College of Sciences Were Introduced into the Colleges So That Every Person of This Region Gets the Best Education and Moves Forward and Brings Laurels to His State. Different Departments and Courses Were Brought in Each of Its Colleges So That The Student Can Get the Facility to Move Forward in the Field of Education as Per Their Wish.
Talking About Its Area, It is Spread Over 482 Acres of Land, Which is Located in the Village Area at Least 10 Km From Anantapuramu Town, Which Includes the Anantapuramu District. The University Has Done Many Things for the Convenience of the Students Like the Construction of Hostels, Easy Availability of Essential Things, and Special Contribution in the Field of Education Which is Going to Be Very Helpful for the People of This State in the Future.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Admission Process 2023
- To Take Admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University, First of All, Go to the Official Website of the University and Read the Notification Carefully.
- It is Necessary to Have 50% Marks in 10+2 to Take Admission, Only Then You Can Take Admission in the Following Courses (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, and B.P.Ed).
- After This, Students Can Take Admission Through an Online Application Form by Visiting the Website of the University (http://skuniversity.ac.in/).
- After This, the Application Form is Verified by the Administration, in Which All the Information and Important Documents of 10+2 Are Verified, and After that, The Admission Process Will be Taken Forward.
- After This, The Merit List is Issued on the University Website, If the Student Comes on the Merit List Then He/she Can Get Admission For the 2023 Batch.