Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam was established in 1983 with the goal to teach women as better builders of the Nation and develop leadership skills in all important elements of life. Today the University of Women has more than 4000 students and an academic staff of more than 105 & 131 academic consultants. The university has 60+ courses at the postgraduate & UG level. The campus of the university is with a greenery area of 138.43 acres.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is located at a distance of 3 Km from the railway and bus station of Tirupati. To be a premier centre of studies, both general and professional, for women to gain knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to lead a life as complete citizens and follow careers of their choice. The vision of the university is to be a leading institution of general and professional education where women can learn the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to live as full citizens and pursue the occupations of their choice.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission Process 2023
- Before registration for the online application form of Sri Padmavati Mahila University, All students are advised to go through the important instructions and Demo Application form available on the website at “https://www.spmvv.ac.in/“.
- After filling out the form you will redirect to the payment page.
- If you choose the payment using a Net banking mode or a Debit card then go through the Instruction booklet carefully and be prepared with all the required details for ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION. Now Click on the “MAKE PAYMENT” button and proceed by filling in the essential details. You will be redirected to the payment Gateway webpage and note down the payment reference ID for future correspondence.
- During the process do not click on the refresh or back button and do not close the webpage abruptly. When the payment will be done a payment ID will arise on the screen. Save the “payment reference ID” then move to the “application form” registration process.
- There will be no exam for some courses of the university including Sanskrit, Performing Arts, BFA, Urdu, Performing Arts and Music, Tamil, Tourism, Geography, and Folklore as the applications received for these subjects are less than intake seats selection criteria will be based on students’ degree marks.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Placement Cell 2023
The maximum salary package of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam University has exceeded notably from 3.36 LPA to 10 LPA.
The students of the school of engineering and technology at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam have been placed in top companies:
- Tech Mahindra
The school of social science students of the university placed in Dmart, Pfizer, and Ravands top companies.