Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is One of the Favorite Medical Universities of Tamil Nadu Students. The University Was Established as Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, a Private Non-for-profit Self-financing Institution. The Government of India Converted the Institute Into a Deemed University Under an Act in September 1994. Subsequently, the Name of This University Was Changed From Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute to Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research as Per the Notification Dated 08.08.2018 by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is a Medical University Established for Social Welfare. Education is Imparted Here in Many Medical Subjects, Which Are Given in Both Practical and Theoretical Forms, So That Students Not Only Get Practical Knowledge as Well as They Are Also Able to Be Theoretical.
This University Was Established in the Year 1985 by Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust Which Aims to Take Medical Education and Research on the Path of Progress. The University is Located in Porur on the Chennai Bangalore Highway, Near the Chennai International Airport. With This, the Campus of This University is Spread Over 150 Acres, Where Research is Done on Many Medical Topics. Students Will Like the Atmosphere Here Because the Green Campus of This University is Equipped With Open Spaces and Trees, Which Attracts the Mind Towards Education by Mesmerizing. For the Convenience of the Students, Conference Facilities, Play Grounds, Multi Cuisine Restaurants, ATM’s, Gift Shops, Travel Service, Railway Reservation Counter and Post Office Are Also Available on the University Campus. SRIHER is Accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) With “A” Grade, NABH Re-accredited and It is Also Recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research Admission Process 2023
Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is Offering the Admission Process in Its Various Medical and Technology Courses For the 2023 Batch. It Offers Various Courses From the Faculty of Management, Engineering and Technology, Sports & Exercise Sciences, Public Health, Clinical Research, Biomedical Sciences, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Medicine For the Admission Process.
In Most Courses of This University, Admission is Based on Entrance Exam and Interview Performance, for Which Students Will Have to Apply Online. It Offers Admission in Its Medical Courses for Indians as Well as Foreign Students. Therefore, if Any Student Wants to Make a Career in the Medical Field, Then They Should Take a Further Look at This University. The University Has Started Admission in Many of Its Courses, So if You Also Want to Get Admission in This University, Then Soon Take the Admission in Your Favorite Course With the Help of the Steps Given Below.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research
The Given Below Steps Will Help You in Filling the Online Application Form of Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link For Filling the Under Graduate Online Application Form of this University that is https://admission.sriher.com/ (For UG Admission) and https://pgadmission.sriher.com/ (PG Admission).
- Now Click on the “Register“ Link, If You are the New Student Who Want to Get Admission.
- After that You Will See the Two Group of Courses of the University, So First of All, You Have to Choose that Group In Which Your Course is Available Like Group A or B.
- After that Fill Your Name, DOB, Email ID, Mobile and also Create Password For Login.
- Your Mobile Number and Email Should Be Activated Because a Confirmation Code or Link Will Come on It, With the Help of Which You Will Have to Verify Your Mobile Number and Email, Only Then You Will Be Able to Login With the Help of Your Email and Password.
- Now Login With Email & Password and Then Fill the Online Application Form With Required Details.
- After That Upload Required Documents and then Pay the Registration Fees Through Online Mode by Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
Note: After Filling the Online Application Form, the Candidate Has to Download the Interview Letter From the Official Website of the University, Which Will Be Uploaded on the Website a Week Before the Interview. This Interview Letter Will Be Available Only to Qualified Students.
Required Documents For SRIHER Online Application
- HSC Mark sheet(s)/HSC Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- At the Time of Interview, Students Will Have to Show Their Original Documents Like Mark Sheet(S) of the Qualifying Examination and Other Original Documents
SRIHER Online Application Fees
The Online Application Fees For SRIHER Under Graduate Courses is Rs. 1000 (Non Refunded).
Important Dates For SRIHER Online Application
- Last Date For Submitting the Copy of Qualifying Degree Mark Statements is 21 September 2023 to University Office by E Mail/ in Person/Post/Courier.
- Interview Date For SRIHER Admission 2023 – 02 September 2023 (Wednesday) and 03 September 2023 (Thursday) From 10.00 A.M.