Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) is one of the medical institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It was founded on 18th April 1986 by the hon’ble chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, the Late Sri N.T. Rama Rao. The decision to establish this institute has been taken on the lines of AIIMS, New Delhi, as well as being an institute, it is also a hospital that was started on 26 February 1993 under the Act of AP State Legislature. SVIMS was established in the year of 1995 as a full-fledged university by the university grants commission (UGC). SVIMS is also affiliated with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Sri Venkateswara institute of medical sciences is a State University, Currently Located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. There are Various Departments Running Under this University, Some of the Departments are biochemistry, C.T. Surgery, cardiology, endocrinology, anaesthesiology, anatomy, medical gastroenterology, medical oncology, medicine, microbiology, nephrology, neurology, general surgery, hematology, neurosurgery, physiology, radiology, radiation oncology, gynecology & obstetrics, surgical gastroenterology,, transfusion medicine, urology, nuclear medicine, surgical oncology, and pathology. Apart from this, there are three types of colleges are running also under the university, those are Medical College, Nursing College, and Physiotherapy College.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Admission Process 2023:
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is offering the online application form for its various medical courses for the current 2023 batch. Interested candidates should apply for the courses on the basis of medical exams such as NEET. Apart from this, candidates can also get admission on the basis of merit in some of the university courses. Some important points of the university are given below.
- The University issued its notification on 30.03.2023 for offering courses for the current session year 2023-2024.
- Admissions for undergraduate programs including B.Sc. programs, BPT, and Bachelor of sciences programs in nursing are open.
- The registration will be started on 16 May 2023 and will be ending on 15 June 2023.
- Acquired marks in the qualifying examination will be taken as the eligibility test of the candidate, who is seeking admission to the university.
- It is necessary to pass the intermediate examination in science or any other equivalent examination by the candidate with specialized subjects such as Botany, chemistry, physics, and so on.
- Just visit the official website of the university to find the application form for registration by paying Rs. 400 for online and offline (demand draft) modes. Rs. 450 in demand draft by post.
Note: – Kindly visit the page to know the all courses’ eligibility and admission process – “https://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/adm/adm2021-22.html“. The candidates can pay the application fee through the Mee-Seva centers or AP Online.
Important Documents For Online Admission:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Valid E-mail ID
- AP EAPCET-2021 rank card.
- AP EAPCET-2021 Hall Ticket.
- Inter Mark sheet
- SSC Certificate
- Signature and passport-size Photo on the white paper.