Sri Venkateswara University is One of the Finest State University in India That is Located in the Holy Temple Town of Tirupati in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The University Campus is Spread Over 1000 Acres, Making It One of the Largest Universities in the Country. The University Was Established in 1954 With Six Departments of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Economics and Philosophy.
The Dream of the Establishment of Sri Venkateswara University Was Seen by the Great Visionary Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Late Shri Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu and Late Shri Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, Which They Did While He Was Alive. It is a “A” Grade University That Accredited by the NAAC With “A” Grade and It is Also Affiliated With University Grants Commission (UGC). It Offers the Regular Courses As Well As Distance Learning Courses, Its Distance Education Courses are Offered through Its Directorate of Distance Education that is also Known as Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education.
Sri Venkateswara University Admission Process 2020
Sri Venkateswara University Offers the Admission Process in Its Various UG, PG Courses Including MA, M.Com, M.Ed, MBE, MFM, MS, MLISc, LLM, M.Sc and Research Courses For the 2020 Batch. Admission to Almost All the Courses Except University Research Programs (M.Phil and Ph.D) is Based on Common Entrance Tests (SVUCET) Which is Conducted by the University Every Year. To Take Admission in This University, the Applicant Has to Fill the Online Application Form of the University Through Online Medium. After Filling This, They Have to Participate in Common Entrance Tests (SVUCET) Organized by the University and Also Bring a Valid Rank. Only After That the Applicant Will Get Admission in This University Course. The Complete Details of Filling the Online Application Form of This University is Given Below, Please Read It Carefully and Fill the Online Application Form of the Sri Venkateswara University.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Sri Venkateswara University
- Kindly Visit the Following Link For Filling the University Online Application Form that is http://www.svudoa.in/.
- Now Click on the “SVUCET – 2020“ Link that Will Available on the Main Page.
- After that Please Read the All Instructions For Filling the Online Application Form and then Click on the “Online Application“ Button in the Left Menu.
- Now Choose Your Course, In Which Course You Want to Take Admission in the University and then Register Yourself For the Online Application Form.
- After that You Will Receive An OTP on Your Register Mobile Number For Verifying Your Number.
- After that Click on “Register & Proceed“ Link For Registering Yourself.
- Now Login and Fill the Entire Application Form With Correct Details and then Upload Scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (Signed on White Paper Only).
- After that The Candidate Have to Pay the Application Fees through Online Mode by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Note: – You Should Keep the System Generated Application Number With You for Future Reference. The Print Out of Your Application Form Should Be Submitted Either in Person or by Registered Post to The Director, SVUCET-2020, Directorate of Admissions, First Floor, SBI Building S.V. University, Tirupati – 517 502
Common Entrance Tests (SVUCET) Application Fees
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs. 300
- For OC/BC/Others for Each Test – Rs. 400
- Online Registration Start From: – 03 June 2020 to 17 September 2020
- Uploading of Online Application With Fine R.500 + Registration Fee: – Extended Upto 17th Sepember 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: – 20 September 2020 at 5.00 PM
- Hall Tickets Available From: – 1st Week of October 2020
- Entrance Tests Date: – 09 October 2020 to 16 October 2020