Sri Venkateswara University is One of the Finest State Universities in India That is Located in the Holy Temple Town of Tirupati in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The University Campus is Spread Over 1000 Acres, Making It One of the Largest Universities in the Country. The University Was Established in the Year 1954 for the Progress of the People of the Rayalaseema Region of Andhra Pradesh, Which is Located in the City of Tirupati, This University Was Built to Meet the Needs of the People.
Sri Venkateswara University is Counted Among the Largest Universities in the Country and the University Has Been Accredited With an ‘A+’ Grade by NAAC-2017. The University Has Been Made Friendly to the Teachers and the Environment Here and This is Its Special Thing. Along With Studies, Extra-curricular Activities Are Also Taught to the Students, So That the Children Have Knowledge of Practical Education. It is involved in National and International Agencies.
There is also a Provision of Residential Facilities on the University Campus for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. Along With This, if Summer Fellows, Research Scholars, and Any University Come to Take the Examination, Then They Are Kept in the Guest House of the University. Currently, Wi-Fi is Connected Throughout the University for the Need of the Technical Facilities. Sports Facilities, Office and Cultural Centres, and World Class Gymnasium Are Also Its Major Achievements. Digital Library, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Classrooms, Faculty Rooms, Offices, Guest House and Auditorium, Greenery, and Modern Art Works Are in Progress.
The Dream of the Establishment of Sri Venkateswara University Was Seen by the Great Visionary Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Late Shri Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu and Late Shri Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, Which They Did While He Was Alive. It is an “A” Grade University Accredited by the NAAC With an “A” Grade and It is Also Affiliated With University Grants Commission (UGC). It offers Regular Courses As Well As Distance Learning Courses, Its Distance Education Courses are Offered through Its Directorate of Distance Education which is also known as Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education.
Sri Venkateswara University Admission Process 2023
Sri Venkateswara University Offers the Admission Process in Its Various UG, and PG Courses Including MA, M.Com, M.Ed, MBE, MFM, MS, MLISc, LLM, M.Sc, and Research Courses For the 2023 Batch. Admission to Almost All the Courses Except University Research Programs (M.Phil and Ph.D.) is Based on Common Entrance Tests (SVUCET) Which are Conducted by the University Every Year.
In Past 68 years of the University, the Work of Teaching Increased Rapidly and It Also Expanded According to Need. Subsequently, the University Added Several Departments With an Emphasis on Subjects Such as Arts, Science, Law, and Physical Education, and Conducted Postgraduate Programs in Engineering and Pharmacy Disciplines, Leading to Higher Education. With All This, the University Has Come to the Second Place Among the Largest Universities in Andhra Pradesh. Some of the Main Colleges Are as Follows: College of Arts, College of Science, College of Pharmacy, College of Engineering, Management and Computer Science, and College of Commerce Etc. These Colleges Have 52 Departments With 88 Courses Offered.
To Take Admission to This University, the Applicant Has to Fill out the Online Application Form from the University Through Online Medium. After Filling This, They Have to Participate in Common Entrance Tests (SVUCET) Organized by the University and Also Bring a Valid Rank. Only After That, the Applicant Will Get Admission to This University Course. The Complete Details of Filling out the Online Application Form for This University are Given Below, Please Read It Carefully and Fill out the Online Application Form of the Sri Venkateswara University.
Few Simple Steps For Filling out the Online Application Form of Sri Venkateswara University For 2023
It is Very Important to Follow Some Important Facts to Take Admission to Sri Venkateswara University:
- Kindly Visit the Following Link For Filling out the University Online Application Form that is http://www.svudoa.in/.
- Now Click on the “SVUCET – 2023“ Link that Will Available on the Main Page.
- After that Please Read the All Instructions For Filling out the Online Application Form and then click on the “Online Application“ Button in the Left Menu.
- Now Choose Your Course, In Which Course You Want to Take for Admission to the University, and then Register Yourself For the Online Application Form.
- After that, You Will Receive An OTP on Your Register Mobile Number For Verifying Your Number.
- After that Click on the “Register & Proceed“ Link For Registering Yourself.
- Now log in and Fill out the Entire Application Form With the Correct Details and then Upload the Scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (Signed on White Paper Only).
- After that, The Candidate Has to Pay the Application Fees through Online Mode by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Note: – You Should Keep the System Generated Application Number With You for Future Reference. The Print Out of Your Application Form Should Be Submitted Either in Person or by Registered Post to The Director, SVUCET-2023, Directorate of Admissions, First Floor, SBI Building S.V. University, Tirupati – 517 502
Common Entrance Tests (SVUCET) Application Fees 2023
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs. 300
- For OC/BC/Others for Each Test – Rs. 400
- Online Registration Start From: – 03 June 2023 to 17 September 2023
- Uploading of Online Application With Fine R.500 + Registration Fee: – Extended Upto 17th September 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: – 20 September 2023 at 5.00 PM
- Hall Tickets Available From: – 1st Week of October 2023
- Entrance Tests Date: – 09 October 2023 to 16 October 2023