Sri Venkateswara Vedic University is one of the State Universities of India, Which is Approved by the UGC. The City of Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh is the Home of the University. It Was Established in 2006 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh With the Objective of Furthering the Study and Preservation of the Culture. Many Languages Were Spoken at the University, Such as Sanskrit, Telugu, Veda, Etc. Degrees Such as Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate Were Introduced. Along With Religion, Philosophy, and Culture, Its Spread Also Increased in Vedic Studies. Its Expansion Area is 100 Acres, in Which Modern Facilities Are Being Developed Day by Day.
Due to Digital Technology, Classes Started Appearing as E-learning Centers, and Digital Libraries Were Also Formed. The University Has a Complete Set of Scholarly and Experienced Teachers So That the Students Do Not Face Any Inconvenience in Learning. There Are Many Conferences and Competitions in the Branch, Which Create Interest Among the Students to Participate in New Things, Which Leads to Their Mental and Physical Development. The Basic Objective of the University is to Advance Vedic Studies and to Give a New Look to Indian Culture, Which will also Give a New Look to Our Country.
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Admission Process 2023
To Take Admission to Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, One Has to Follow Some Steps, Which Are Given Below:
- First of All, Go to the Official Website of the University at “http://www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in/” and Read the Notification Carefully.
- After This One Should Read the Prospectus of the University Carefully and Then Proceed Further.
- Then Register Yourself For the Particular Course, In Which You Wanted to Get Admission through the Following Link – “http://www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in/Registration”.
- Online Applications Should Be Filled Out Carefully and Required Documents Should Be Submitted Carefully.
- Make Sure to Take a Printout of the Application Form Because It May Be Required in the Future.