Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences was established in the year 2009, located at Guwahati city of Assam state, and was started as per the University Act 2007. It is the only health university in the North Eastern Region with its entire area in Assam. The University is located at Gauhati University Medical College, Bhangarh at Narakasur Hill Top in Sector Guwahati-32. The University is located in Guwahati and is well-connected by all types of transport. The objective of the University is to develop intellectual, philosophical, academic, etc.
University’s motive is to create such a physical environment that binds the University together and binds each other’s thoughts and inculcates compassion and cooperation among all. Higher education started developing in the institution of the university and its other colleges emerged in the country and abroad, which opened the way for the development of health managers, health professionals, health planners, health policymakers, etc. Bio-medical and social scientists, teachers, and educationists in the health sciences of the country, etc. The university offers medical courses and science courses such as Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery, Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology, Doctor of Philosophy, etc.
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences Admission Process 2023
To take admission to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences one has to go through the following points:
- To take admission to the university, first of all, visit the official website of the university at “http://www.ssuhs.in/“.
- After that read the notification carefully.
- To take admission, the application form is taken out by the university, and the application form through online mode is accepted by the university.
- In some cases, the form is also submitted offline mode in the university campus.
- All the details must be filled in carefully in the given form.
- The application fee can be paid online mode.