|University Official Name||SRM University, Haryana (एसआरएम विश्वविद्यालय, हरियाणा)|
|Short Name of the University||SRMUH|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), AIU, BCI|
|Campus Area||47.5 Acres|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
SRM University, Haryana is the One of the Best Engineering and Management Private University that is Located in the State of Haryana at Sonipat. The University Was Established as a Private State University in the Year of 2013 by the SRM Institute of Science & Technology Trust (SRM IST Trust), Chennai through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013. It is Located Approx. in the Area of 47.5 Acres of Land that is a Fully Wifi Unable Campus.
It is the Most Choiceable University in Delhi-NCR that is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and the Bar Council of India (BCI), Also It is a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The University Offer the UG, PG, PhD, and Integrated Programmes From Its Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Law, Science & Humanities, Management, and Commerce. It is the First and only Private University in Haryana that is the Institutional Member of ICI and IEI.
Steps For Getting Admission in SRM University Haryana For the 2023 Batch
- The Admission Process of SRM University, Haryana is Based on the Eligibility Criteria, If Anyone is Eligible For Thier Choiceable Courses then They Can Fill out the Admission Form For getting Admission in University Various Courses For the Current 2023 Batch.
- Fill out the Application Form at University Website at “https://admissions.srmuniversity.ac.in/“ With the Necessary Documents and Then Submit It With an Amount of Rs. 1100 in Cash or DD in favour of “SRM University, Haryana“ Payable at New Delhi.
- A Valid Score in SRMJEEE, SRMHCAT, JEE MAINS, NEET, and IPU CET Examinations is Required For Getting Admission in B.Tech Courses.
- The University Offer the Admission in Its MBA Programme on the Basis of the Valid Score of CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT.
- The University Offer the Admission in Its Law Programme on the Basis of the Valid Score of CLAT/LSAT
Note: – The Last date to Receive an Application is May 27, 2023, and The Date of the Entrance Examination is June 9, 2023.
Documents Required For Admission in SRM University Haryana
The specific documents required for admission to SRM University Haryana may vary depending on the course and level of study. However, generally, the following documents are required:
- Mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying exam (10+2 for undergraduate courses, graduation for postgraduate courses)
- Passport-size photographs
- Admit card and scorecard of the entrance exam (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (TC) or school leaving certificate (SLC) from the previous institute
- Income certificate (for fee waiver schemes, if applicable)
- Character certificate issued by the previous institute
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- SRMJEEE scorecard for B.Tech. courses
- CLAT/LSAT scorecard for Law courses
- GATE/NET scorecard for M.Tech. and PhD courses
It is recommended to check the university’s website or contact the admission office for the specific list of documents required for the course you are interested in. Additionally, candidates must ensure that all documents submitted are original and valid at the time of admission.