SRM University is Also Known as SRM Institute of Science and Technology Which is a Deemed University. The Main Campus of This University is Located in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu, India. The Full Name of This University is Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, Which is Particularly Known for Its Excellent Education System. The History of SRM University Has Been Very Conflicting as the Foundation of This University Was Established as a Florence Nightingale Primary School Which Was Established in 1969. Gradually Primary School Took the Form of Higher Secondary School, Then in 1984, With the Launch of Vallamai Polytechnic Institute, Many More Colleges Like Engineering College, Dental College, Nursing and Pharmacy Colleges Were Also Established.
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology Received the Status of Under Sec 3 of the UGC Act 1956 an Deemed to Be University by the University Grants Commission in the Year 2002. According to a Wikipedia Website, SRM University Was Established in 1985 as SRM Engineering College. It is a Very Reliable University, Which is Included in the Student’s First Choice Universities in the State of Tamil Nadu. Along With This, This University Has Been Ranked 35th Among the Best Universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2022, Which Speaks of the Eminent Education System of This University. Although There is a Lot to Say About This University, but Now You Know About Its Admission Process.
SRM University Admission 2022 – Complete Admission Process of SRM University For 2022 Batch
The SRM University Conduct the Admission Process through Its Own Entrance Test to Give the Admission in Various Programs Such as Engineering, Science & Humanities, Management, Law, Medicine & Health Sciences, Agri and Ph.D Programms For the Upcoming 2022 Batch. Apart From this Its Also Accepts the Direct Admission For Few Courses But Those Students Who Want to Seeking Admission Through Direct Mode Must Have a Minimum Compulsory Marks In the Qualifying Examination. It Offers Admission for Foreign Students as Well as India, So Indian and Foreign Students Will Be Able to Take Online Admission With the Help of Its Official Website. In This Article, You Will Get to Know All the Easy Steps to Get Admission in This University.
Simple Steps For Filling the SRM University Online Application Form 2022
Kindly Check Your Eligibility Criteria For the Particular Programme in Which You Are Going to Get Admission For the 2022 Batch through the SRM University Online Application Form. Now Kindly Check the Below Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of SRM University.
- First of All, Visit the SRM University Website or Simple Visit the Following Link to Reaching the Admission Page (For Indian Students) Where You Can Register Yourself For the Online Application Form, the Link is https://www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india/. (Foreign Students Kindly Visit the University Official Website For Getting Admission.)
- Now Select the Program in Which You Want to Take Admission From the Admission Page After Reaching the Upper Link.
- For Selecting the Program, You Just Have to Click on the “Apply Now“ Link.
- After that Just Read the Instructions For Filing the Online Application Form and After that Fill the Registration Form With Enter Some Basic Details Like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Course and State. Now Choose Any Password of Your Choice and After that Fill the Captcha and Then Click on the “Register“ Button.
- Now You Have to Verify Your Email ID, For this You Will be Receive a Confirmation Code or Link. You Can Enter the Confirmation Code or Either Simply Click on the Confirmation Link to Verify Your Mail ID.
- After Verifying Your Email ID, Now Fill the SRM University Online Application Form With Your Personal and Qualification Details.
- Now Pay the Application Form Fees that is Rs.1100 (Non-Refundable), You Can Pay Your Fees through Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card. Apart From this You Can also Pay Your Application Fees through Demand Draft, For This You Have to Make a DD For Rs.1100 Drawn in Favour of SRMIST, Payable at Chennai and Send this DD With Your Download Filled Application Form to the The Directorate of Admissions, SRMIST. (Kindly Writer Your Name and Address of the Backside of DD)
- After Doing Successfully Registration, Now You Have to Upload Your Documents Like Photograph (3.5 CM X 4.5 CM) and Signature Image (3.5 CM X 1.5 CM) and These Documents Size Should be No Longer than 1MB.
- Note: After Filling the Online Application Form With the Upper Available Steps, Now Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Uses. The University Will Call You For the Counseling If Your Application Form Filled Without Any Wrong Information. You Will be Become a Student of the SRM University After the Counseling.
Important Things About SRM University Admission Process
- The Last Date For Filling the Online Application Form For B.Tech Programme is 31 July 2022.
- The Application Form Fees For the All the Programs of SRM University is Rs.1100.
List of SRM University Courses
The SRM University Offers a Lot of UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral Programmes For the Admission Process through the Various Disciplines Like Engineering, Science & Humanities, Hotel & Catering Management, Law, Medicine & Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences and Management.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.