Starex University is a Private University that is Located in Binola village, Gurgaon district, Haryana, and is Affiliated With the UGC. In 2016, the Starex Group Founded the University Through the Haryana Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2016. It is the University that was Established in the Urban Area to Provide a Quality Education to all Citizens of Gurugram. The University is Located on Approx of 40 Acres of Land on Delhi – Jaipur Highway, NH-48.
The University Offers the Hostel Facility For Both Boys and Girls. The University Offer the B.Tech, M.Tech, BA, MA, and B.Com. M.Com, BCA, LLB, LLM, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA, and Many Other Courses From Its School of Agriculture Science, Astrology, Commerce and Management, Communication Media, Computer Sciences, Education, Engineering, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, Humanities, Law, Library and Information Sciences, Life Sciences, Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Science, Starex College of Pharmacy and Physical Science.
Starex University Key Highlights
|University Official Name||Starex University (स्टारेक्स विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||SU|
|Campus Area||40 Acres|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Starex University Admission Process 2023
- Starex University Admission Process For the 2023 Batch is Based on the Merit Score in the Qualifying Examination. Kindly Fill out the Application Form Through University Website at “https://www.starexuniversity.com/“ and Upload it With Your Recent Photograph and Qualifications Certificates.
- The Application processing fee is INR 900 and is non-refundable From University. The Offline Application Form is Available at University Gurugram Campus. The Eligible Students Can Get Admission to their Selected Courses.
- The 12th Pass or Equivale Eligibility Students Can Get Admission in University BA, B.Com Courses.
- The Students Who Want to Get Admission to BCA Courses, Have to Pass the 12th Board With Mathematics Subject With a Minimum of 45% Marks.
- The Admission Fees Can be Submit Through Online Mode or Through Credit/Debit or Through DD in Favour of Starex University Payable at Gurugram.