Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is a Very Old University in India Which Was Established in 1868 as an Agricultural School. This University Was Affiliated to Madras University in 1920, It is the First Such University in South India, Which Laid Emphasis on Agricultural Education for the First Time. The Purpose of This University Was to Increase Students Attachment to Agriculture Field. The Journey of This School From School to University Has Been Very Important. The University Was Established in 1971 as Tamil Nadu Agricultural University That Started as a Small School. It Has Been Ranked Second Among the State Agricultural Universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is the Indian Agricultural University that is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as a State University. It is Located at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The Main Focus of This University is to Focus on Agricultural Education, for Which the University Offers Many Agricultural Courses at Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Diploma Levels. This University Also Offers Many Programs Related to Environment, of Which B.Tech. (Energy and Environmental Engineering) is Comes Mainly.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Admission Process 2022
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various UG, PG and Diploma Courses For 2022 Batch. The University Offers the Admission Process through Online Mode by Filling Its Online Application Form. This University Only Provides Courses Related to Agriculture, So Firstly Check the Eligibility of the Course in Which You Want to Take Admission in the University. For This the Candidates Have to Check the University Prospectus That is Available on the University Official Website.
Eligible Students Can Take Admission in Various Courses of the University Through Online Application Form for 2022 Batch. In Some of the University Courses, the Admission Process is Done According to the Rank in Various Entrance Exams Related to Particular Course. After Filling the Online Application Form, the University Conducts Counseling for the Students, on the Basis of Which the College and Degree Are Provided to the Students. Now Just Check the Below Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Steps For Filling the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Online Application Form 2022
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Fill the University UG, PG and Diploma Online Application Form For the 2o20 Batch that is https://tnauonline.in/.
- After Reaching to the University Admission Page by Clicking on the Upper Link, Now Select In Which Level of Course You Want to Get Admission, Like You Will See the “Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma“ Courses Application Form Link, So You Have to Click on that Level of Course, In Which Level of Course You Want to Get Admission For 2022 Batch.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself By Clicking on the “New Registration” Link. Now You Have to Fill Some Simple Details For Registration Like Name of Candidate (As in XII Marksheet), Date of Birth, Email ID, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and then Enter the Captcha and After that Click on the “Register Me“ Button.
- After Registering Yourself, You Will Receive User ID and Password On Your Mobile Number and Email. (You Have to Register Your Email ID, For this You Will Receive a Confirmation Link, You Just Have to Click on it For Confirm Your Mail ID as Well as You Will also Receive OTP on Your Provided Mobile Number So Enter It For the Confirming of Your Mobile Number.)
- Now Log-in by Entering the User ID and Password For Filling the Online Application Form of the University.
- After Login Yourself, Now Click on “Proceed to Application“ button.
- Now Fill the Online Application Form With Required Details and then Upload Some Necessary Scanned Documents.
- After that the Candidates Have to Pay the Fee Using E-Payment Link.
- Kindly Tank a Print of Your Online Application Form After Submitting the Form, You Will Notify by the University For the Counselling Process.
Online Application Fees
- UG Courses Application Fees – Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC / SCA / ST Candidates)
Important Dates For Admission
- Application Form Starting From – 7 August 2022
- Last Date For Applying For the Application Form – 17 September 2022
- Editing/Correction of Online Application – 18 September 2022 to 20 September 2022
- Publication of Rank List After Counselling – 29 September 2022
Courses List of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.