Tata Institute of Social Sciences is One of the Best Popular Universities in India, the University in Its Early Times Was a School Named Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. The School Was Established in 1936 and in 1944 It Was Renamed as a Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Though It Remained as a School Till 1963 Ad, but in 1964 Ad It Became a Deemed University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act ((UGC), 1956, It Was a Proud Day for This University. Over Time the University Has Revamped Its Education System and Today It is One of the Most Prestigious Universities in India.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences Has Four Main Campuses Which Provide Teaching and Research.these Four Campuses Are Guwahati, Hyderabad, Tuljapur and Mumbai (Main and Naoroji) Respectively. In These Campuses, the University Offers Education in a Variety of Courses, Which Consists Mainly of a Five-year Integrated Master’s Degree Program in Social Science. Apart From These Campuses, the University Also Supports Research and Development Work With the Help of Some Other Learning Centers, These Learning Centers Are Patna, Chuchimlong and Chennai. The University is Recognized by the UGC and Approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Admission Process 2022
Like Every Year, This Year Also the University is Offering Online Applications for Admission in Its Various Courses for 2022 Batch. So if You Want to Get Admission for the 2022 Batch in University Masters, Short Term, Online, Open and Distance Learning (Odl) and Doctoral Programs, Then for This You Have to Register to Fill the Online Application Form. Based on This Online Application Form, Candidates Will Be Able to Take Admission in the Courses of This University. Follow the Steps Given Below to Fill the Online Application Form of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Simply Click on the Following Link For Filling the TISS Online Application Form that is https://admissions.tiss.edu/.
- After Clicking on the Link, Now You Select that In Which Type of Course You Want to Get Admission After that Simply Click on the “Apply“ Link.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself For Filling the TISS Online Application Form. So Just Click on the “Click Here to Register“ Link After Clicking on the Apply Link.
- After that You Have to Fill Some Simple Details and Then Click on the “Register“ Button.
- You Will be Receive a Confirmation Link on Your Email ID After Clicking on the Register Link. So Just Click on the Confirmation Link For Verifying Your Email ID.
- After Clicking on the Confirmation Link, You Will be Redirected to the Admission Page Where You Have to Fill Your Full Name and Choose a Strong Password For Login, After that Just Click on the “Save“ Button.
- Now You Can Login Yourself For Filling the Online Application Form With Your Email ID and Password.
- Now You Have to Fill the Complete Application Form and Save It If You Want to Pay Fees Later and If You Can Submit the Fees Instantly then Fill the Form, Upload the Required Document (Photograph In PNG, JPEG Format and Its Size Should Not Exceed 2MB, Signature, Etc.) and then Submit Your Application Form For Verification.
- After that Pay Your Application Form Fees, For This You Have Two Option Cash or Payment Gateway. For Cash Mode You Have to Submit Your Fees through Challan and You Can also Submit Fees through Online Mode by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Note: There is Also an Age Limit for Admission in This University, So Go to the Official Website of the University and See More Information Related to the University’s Eligibility For Admission Process.
Courses List of Tata Institute of Social Sciences
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.