Tezpur University Distance Education or the Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL) of Tezpur University is a Integral Part of the Tezpur University that Was Established to Share the Valuable Education to the All Parts of Society Peoples in the Year of 2011. It is a High-quality Center Located in the State of Assam, Which is Working Through Distance Education to Educate People Who Are Not Able to Do Regular Education Intensive to Be Poor or Helpless. The Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL) of Tezpur University is Offering the Various Master’s and PG Diploma Courses in the Field of Arts, Science, Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management.
Tezpur University Distance Learning Courses are Approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). There are Three Learner Support Centres of Tezpur University CODL are Available For the Students Those are Located in Tezpur (Tezpur University), Guwahati (B. Borooah College) and Dibrugarh (DHSK College). This University Also Has a Central Library Where Innumerable Books and Magazines Are Surrounded. Students Can Read the Book and Magazine Here as Per Their Interest. This University Has Also Provided INFLIBNET Connectivity Through Which Students Can Access Other Libraries.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL) of Tezpur University Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various Post Graduate and PG Diploma Courses For 2023 Batch. It Announce the Notification for Admission in Twice a Year Usually in January and July Batch Respectively for Its Programmes Under Open and Distance Mode, but Not All Tezpur University Distance Education Courses Are Provided for Admission in Each Session. The Admission Process in the PG and PG Diploma Courses are Based on the Merit or Entrance Test.
Tezpur University Distance Education Online Admission Procedure
- If You Want to Fill the Online Application Form of Tezpur University Distance Education then Kindly Visit the Following Link that is http://www.tezu.ernet.in/.
- Now Click on the CODL Online Admission Portal that is Available in the University Menu.
- After that Read the All Instructions that is Mentioned on the Admission Page.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Click on the “New Registration” Link.
- Now Register Yourself by Filling Some Required Information Including Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now Provide a Password and then Upload Your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After that Click on the “Register“ Link.
- Now You Will be Eligible to Fill the Online Application Form, So Now Sign In and Fill the Entire Application Form.
- After that Upload the Required Scanned Copies of Certificate, Mark Sheets and Identity Documents and then Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now the Candidates Have to Pay the Required Application Fee for Admission is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates) through PayTM or Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking (The Other Payment Options Except PayTM are Available After Login in Paytm Platform).
Check Also: – Distance Education Universities in India
Note: After All the Process, Kindly Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Process. The University Will Notify You For the Successful Admission by Email.
Courses of Tezpur University Distance Education
|MA in Sociology
|Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline
|MA in English
|MA in Mass Communication
|PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance
|PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
|PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
|BE/BTech/ AMIE or MSc/MCA
If You Want to Know More About This University in Addition to All These Information, Please Go to the Official Website of the University. If You Have Any Questions or Suggestions Related to This Article, Then Ask It Through the Comment Box That is Given Below.