Tezpur University Distance Learning Courses are Approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). There are Three Learner Support Centres of Tezpur University CODL are Available For the Students Those are Located in Tezpur (Tezpur University), Guwahati (B. Borooah College) and Dibrugarh (DHSK College). This University Also Has a Central Library Where Innumerable Books and Magazines Are Surrounded. Students Can Read the Book and Magazine Here as Per Their Interest. This University Has Also Provided INFLIBNET Connectivity Through Which Students Can Access Other Libraries.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Tezpur University Distance Education
Tezpur University Distance Education Online Admission Procedure
- If You Want to Fill the Online Application Form of Tezpur University Distance Education then Kindly Visit the Following Link that is http://www.tezu.ernet.in/.
- Now Click on the CODL Online Admission Portal that is Available in the University Menu.
- After that Read the All Instructions that is Mentioned on the Admission Page.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Click on the “New Registration” Link.
- Now Register Yourself by Filling Some Required Information Including Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now Provide a Password and then Upload Your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After that Click on the “Register“ Link.
- Now You Will be Eligible to Fill the Online Application Form, So Now Sign In and Fill the Entire Application Form.
- After that Upload the Required Scanned Copies of Certificate, Mark Sheets and Identity Documents and then Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now the Candidates Have to Pay the Required Application Fee for Admission is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates) through PayTM or Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking (The Other Payment Options Except PayTM are Available After Login in Paytm Platform).
Note: After All the Process, Kindly Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Process. The University Will Notify You For the Successful Admission by Email.
Courses of Tezpur University Distance Education
|Courses Name||Duration||Eligibility||Course Fees|
|MA in Sociology||2 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline||Rs. 12000|
|MA in English||2 Years||Rs. 12000|
|MA in Mass Communication||2 Years||Rs. 12500|
|PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance||1 Year||Rs. 8500|
|PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management||1 Year||Rs. 8500|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 Year||Rs. 7500|
|PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management||1 Year||BE/BTech/ AMIE or MSc/MCA||Rs. 8500|