Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) is a Deemed University Among the Popular Universities of India. The University is Spread Over an Area of 250 Acres, Which Was Established in 1956. It is Included in the Oldest Universities of India, Which is Currently Located in the City of Patiala in Punjab. If We Talk About the Approvals of This University, Then It Has Got ‘A +’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Which is a Big Thing in Itself. Apart From This, Most of the Courses of This University Are Recognized by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The Purpose of Establishing This University is to Eradicate the Darkness of Illiteracy Prevalent in the Society and Illuminate the Society With the Light of Education.
The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Offers a Number of UG, PG and PhD Courses Which Mainly Include MA, MBA, Dual-Degree in BE-MBA, MCA, M.Sc, ME / M.Tech, PG Diploma, D.Sc Degrees and PhD Programmes. This Course is Offered to Students Through Semester-wise Credit System. This University is also Known as Thapar University Which Has Been Ranked 132 in QS BRICS University Rankings 2020 and It Has Been Ranked 30th in QS India University Rankings 2020. The University Has Seven Schools Namely School of Chemistry & Bio-chemistry, Energy and Environment, Science, Management, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics and School of Physics & Materials. The University is Committed to Educate Various Sections of the Society Through Its Education. Students Studying Here Are Able to Take a High Quality Education, on the Basis of Which They Will Be Able to Create Their Golden Future.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission Process 2020
The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Invites the Online Application Form For Admission in Its Various Courses For the 2020 Batch. The Eligible Candidates Can Apply in this University through the Online Mode through the University Website. Through Further Article, I Will Tell You About the Process of Taking Admission in the Courses of This University. Students Can Get Admission in the Courses Here by Filling the Online Application Form Through the Official Website of This University. If You Also Want to Get Admission in the Courses of This University, Then Read the Steps Given Below and Apply for the 2020 Batch of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Note: Different Courses Have Different Eligibility to Take Admission in This University, So First of All, You Must First Check Whether You Are Eligible to Take Admission in the Courses of This University. Admission in University is Based on Entrance Test, After Clearing Entrance Test, You Have to Go for Counseling, Which is Going to Be on Different Dates. Out of the Seats Available for University Courses, 70 Percent Seats Are for Those Students Who Pass the Entrance Examination and in the Remaining 30 Percent Seats, Students Get Admission on the Basis of Merit. Candidates Can Fill the Online Application Form of Thapar University by 30 June 2020 (Last Date of Almost All Courses for Admission in University).
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Thapar University
- The Online Application Form of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology is Available on its Official Website, Click Here For Visiting the University Online Application Form Page.
- After Clicking on the Link, You Will Reach the University’s Admission Page, Now Just Click on the Course in Which You Have to Take Admission. You Will See Under Graduate Program, Post Graduate Porgramme, MBA and PhD Program on the Admission Page, So Click on the Program According to Your Qualification.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself for Admission to the University by Clicking on the Register Button, Once Registered, You Can Login to the University’s Admission Page With Your Email ID and Password.
- Now to Get Admission in the University, You Can Login by Clicking on the Login Button and After That Fill the Online Application Form of the University. After Filling the Application Form Completely, You Will Have to Submit the Application Fee, for Which You Can Use Debit / Credit and Net-Banking. With This, You Can Also Pay the Fees With the Help of Demand Draft. DD Can Send through Registered Post/Courier/Speed Post or by Hand to “In-charge Admission Cell“ Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala (Punjab) – 147 004.
- After All the Process, Now You Have to Upload the Required Documents in Relevant Format.
Note: Kindly Take a Print of Your Online Application Form For the Further Process. Apart From this You Have to Show the Original Copy of the Documents That You Have Uploaded Online, at the Time of Admission.
Thapar University Online Application Form Fees
- For B.E./B.Tech Programs: – Rs. 1500 (Before July 31, 2020), Rs. 2500 (Before August 18, 2020), Rs. 3000 (Before September 01, 2020)
- For B.E. (LEET), M.E./M.Tech., MCA and Ph.D. Programs: – Rs. 1500
- For M.A., M.Sc., MBA Program: – Rs. 1000
Courses List of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
|Under Graduate Courses|
|BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering||5 Years||12th and JEE Main|
|BE in Mechanical Engineering||5 Years|
|BE – Lateral Entry in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics, Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical Engg (Production)/ Mechatronics||3 Years|
|Civil Engineering – (BE-IEP)||4 Years|
|Computer Engineering – (BE-IEP)||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering – (BE-IEP)||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering – (BE-IEP)||5 Years|
|BE – MBA (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||5 Years|
|BE – MBA (Mechanical Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Tech – Biotechnology||4 Years||12th and NEET|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years||Graduation|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||Bachelor/10+2 With PCM|
|Master of Engineering (ME)/Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2 Years||GATE Qualified|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2 Years||B.Sc or Equivalent Degree|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)||4 Years||Master Degree|
- Address: Bhadson Rd, Adarsh Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Prem Nagar, Patiala, Punjab 147004
- Phone: +91-8288008120, +91-8288008121
- Email: [email protected]
Kindly Visit the Thapar Universtiy Official Website For More Details and If You Have Query Related to this Article then Ask It through the Comment Box.