Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) is a Deemed University Among the Popular Universities of India. The University is Spread Over an Area of 250 Acres, Which Was Established in 1956. It is Included in the Oldest Universities of India, Which are Currently Located in the City of Patiala in Punjab. If We Talk About the Approvals of This University, Then It Has Got an ‘A +’ Grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Which is a Big Thing in Itself. Apart From This, Most of the Courses at This University Are Recognized by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The Purpose of Establishing This University is to Eradicate the Darkness of Illiteracy Prevalent in the Society and Illuminate the Society With the Light of Education.
The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Offers a Number of UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses Which Mainly Include MA, MBA, Dual-Degree in BE-MBA, MCA, M.Sc, ME / M.Tech, PG Diploma, D.Sc Degrees, and Ph.D. Programs. This Course is Offered to Students Through Semester-wise Credit System. This University is also known as Thapar University Which Has Been Ranked 132 in QS BRICS University Rankings 2023 and It Has Been Ranked 30th in QS India University Rankings 2023.
The University Has Seven Schools Namely the School of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Energy and Environment, Science, Management, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, and School of Physics & Materials. The University is Committed to Educate Various Sections of the Society Through Its Education. Students Studying Here Are Able to Take a High-Quality Education, on the Basis of Which They Will Be Able to Create Their Golden Future.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission Process 2023:
The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Invites the Online Application Form For Admission in Its Various Courses For the 2023 Batch. Applicants Meeting the Eligibility Criteria Can Apply to This University by Using the Online Mode Available on the University’s Website. In the Following Paragraphs, I Will Provide Detailed Information About the Admission Process for Courses Offered at This University. Students Can Get Admission to the Courses Here by Filling out the Online Application Form Through the Official Website of This University. If You Also Want to Get Admission to the Courses of This University, Then Read the Steps Given Below and Apply for the 2023 Batch of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Note: Different Courses Have Different Eligibility for Take Admission to This University, So First of All, You Must First Check Whether You Are Eligible to Take Admission to the Courses of This University. Admission to University is Based on Entrance Test, After Clearing the Entrance Test, You Have to Go for Counseling, Which is Going to Be on Different Dates. Out of the Seats Available for University Courses, 70 Percent Seats Are for Those Students Who Pass the Entrance Examination, and in the Remaining 30 Percent Seats, Students Get Admission on the Basis of Merit. Candidates Can Fill out the Online Application Form of Thapar University by 30 June 2023 (The last Date for Almost All Courses for Admission to University).
Steps For Filling the Thapar University Online Application Form 2023:
- The Online Application Form of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology is Available on its Official Website, Click Here For Visiting the University’s Online Application Form Page.
- After Clicking on the Link, You Will Reach the University’s Admission Page, Now Just Click on the Course in Which You Have to Take Admission. You Will See the Under Graduate Program, Post Graduate program, MBA, and Ph.D. Program on the Admission Page, So Clicks on the Program According to Your Qualification.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself for Admission to the University by Clicking on the Register Button, Once Registered, You Can log in to the University’s Admission Page With Your Email ID and Password.
- Now to Get Admission to the University, You Can log in by Clicking on the Login Button and After That Fill out the Online Application Form for the University. After Filling out the Application Form Completely, You Will Have to Submit the Application Fee, for Which You Can Use Debit / Credit and Net-Banking. With This, You Can Also Pay the Fees With the Help of a Demand Draft. DD Can Send through Registered Post/Courier/Speed Post or by Hand to “In-charge Admission Cell“ Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala (Punjab) – 147 004.
- After All the Processes, Now You Have to Upload the Required Documents in a Relevant Format.
Note: Kindly Take a Print of Your Online Application Form For the Further Process. Apart From this, You Have to Show the Original Copy of the Documents That You Have Uploaded Online, at the Time of Admission.
Thapar University Online Application Form Fees 2023:
- For B.E./B.Tech Programs: – Rs. 1500 (Before July 31, 2023), Rs. 2500 (Before August 18, 2023), Rs. 3000 (Before September 01, 2023)
- For B.E. (LEET), M.E./M.Tech., MCA and Ph.D. Programs: – Rs. 1500
- For M.A., M.Sc., MBA Program: – Rs. 1000
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Courses List With Eligibility:
|Under Graduate Courses|
|BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering||5 Years||12th and JEE Main|
|BE in Mechanical Engineering||5 Years|
|BE – Lateral Entry in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics, Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical Engg (Production)/ Mechatronics||3 Years|
|Civil Engineering – (BE-IEP)||4 Years|
|Computer Engineering – (BE-IEP)||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering – (BE-IEP)||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering – (BE-IEP)||5 Years|
|BE – MBA (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||5 Years|
|BE – MBA (Mechanical Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Tech – Biotechnology||4 Years||12th and NEET|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years||Graduation|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||Bachelor/10+2 With PCM|
|Master of Engineering (ME)/Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2 Years||GATE Qualified|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2 Years||B.Sc or Equivalent Degree|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||4 Years||Master Degree|
- Address: Bhadson Rd, Adarsh Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Prem Nagar, Patiala, Punjab 147004
- Phone: +91-8288008120, +91-8288008121
- Email: [email protected]
Please Visit the Official Website of Thapar University for More Information. If You Have Any Questions Regarding This Article, Feel Free to Ask by Using the Comment Box.