|University Official Name
|The Assam Kaziranga University (असम काजीरंगा विश्वविद्यालय)
|Short Name of the University
|University Grants Commission (UGC), AICTE
|For both (Boys & Girls)
|Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card
|Official Website Link
Kaziranga University also known as “The Assam Kaziranga University“ that Was Established under the Assam private universities ACT, 2007 (Act No. XII of 2007) as a University as Defined by Section 2 (F) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. It is a Best Private University Situated in the State of Assam. The University Offers the Various UG, PG, Integrated, and Research Programme Through Its School of Social Sciences, Computing Sciences, Business, Basic Sciences, Engineering & Technology, and Health Sciences.
The University Grants Commission Approved It to Provide the Education to all Levels of People. It is also a Member of the Indo-Canada Education Council (ICED) and also Affiliated With AICTE. The Assam Kaziranga University is a Diverse Educational Institution Located on a 50-acre Campus That is Enriched by Nature. The University Believes in Combining the Peacefulness of a Natural Environment With High-quality International Educational Facilities to Provide a Holistic Learning Experience. It is Located at Karaikhowa on the outskirts of Jorhat city and accessible by NH 37.
The Assam Kaziranga University Admission Process 2023
- The Kaziranga University Offers the Admission Process For Many Courses through the University School of Business, Engineering & Technology, Basic Sciences, Computing Sciences, Social Sciences, and Health Sciences. The Admission Process Depends on the Merit List and Academic Performance in the University Qualification Test.
- Students Need to Fill Out the Application Form and Submit It Along With The Necessary Documents. The Cost of the Application Form is Rs. 500. The Application Form Can be Submitted to the University Website at “https://kzu.ac.in/“.
- Once the KU Admission Team Selects a Candidate, They Will Be Informed to Pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 10,000 by Cash, Demand Draft, or Cheque (CTS) Made in Favor of North Eastern Knowledge Foundation, Payable at Jorhat.
- The Annual Transportation Fee for Golaghat is Rs. 20,000 Plus GST, With a Minimum Batch Size of 20 Students.
- The University Offers Admission to Various Undergraduate Courses for Students Who Have Passed Their 12th Grade.