For the academic year 2023-2024, the University of Calcutta has released admission details for its 4-year B.Tech program. Explore the comprehensive information provided below.
University of Calcutta B.Tech Admission Process 2023:
The University of Calcutta, a renowned institution of higher learning, is delighted to announce the admission notice for its 4-year B.Tech programs for the academic year 2023-2024. Aspiring engineers and technologists are invited to take advantage of this opportunity to pursue their dreams in various engineering disciplines. Here are all the essential details you need to know about this admission process.
The University of Calcutta’s Faculty of Engineering & Technology offers a diverse range of 4-year B.Tech programs:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Chemical Engineering (CE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Chemical Technology (CT)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IE)
- Polymer Science & Technology (PST)
- Optics & Optoelectronics (OOE)
- Jute & Fibre Technology (JFT)
Schedule of University of Calcutta 4 Year B.Tech Admission 2023:
The admission process for the 1st year of the 4-year B.Tech program is divided into several rounds:
- 1st Round Seat Allotment: August 1, 2023, to August 5, 2023, from 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- 2nd Round Seat Allotment: August 8, 2023, to August 11, 2023, from 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- MOP-UP Round Seat Allotment: August 22, 2023, to August 24, 2023, from 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue of Admission and Verification For University of Calcutta B.Tech Program:
All admissions and verifications will take place at the University of Calcutta Technology Campus, JD-2, Sector –III, Salt Lake City, Pin-700106 (near KB-KC island), specifically at the Secretary UCSTA office, Ground Floor Room No. 4.
Documents Required for Verification and Admission:
Candidates must bring the following documents in original along with self-attested photocopies:
- Original allotment letter from W.B.J.E.E Board (if applicable).
- Original Money Receipt of the amount deposited in W.B.J.E.E Board and Bank Challan (if any).
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Original mark sheets of Secondary (10) and Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations.
- Original Medical Certificate of fitness from a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Original Admit Card as generated by the W.B.J.E.E Board.
- Original School leaving Certificate from the last attended school/college.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Original Certificates from appropriate authorities for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD/TFW/EWS candidates.
- Duly filled-in Anti-Ragging declaration.
- Two (2) copies of recent color passport-size photos.
- Original Adhaar Card.
Steps For Filling University of Calcutta B.Tech Application 2023:
Candidates allotted admission to the University of Calcutta for the mentioned courses should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Enroll and complete the application form online at www.caluniv.ac.in / www.caluniv-ucsta.net.
- Submit a recent passport-size color photo in .jpg/.jpeg format (size less than 20 kb).
- Provide a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (in jpg/jpeg format, size less than 20 kb).
- Ensure that your email ID is less than 30 characters. Create a password containing at least one capital letter, one numeral, one small letter, and one special character.
- After successful submission, download and print the duly filled-in application form.
- Obtain a medical certificate in the prescribed format from a Medical Practitioner.
- Complete the Anti-Ragging format and submit it after it’s signed by the Guardian and the candidate.
- Sign all pages of the application form as well as all documents.
- Submit the application form along with the aforementioned documents at the UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA, Technology Campus, JD-2, Sector –III, Salt Lake City, Pin-700106.
Important Contact Information:
For any queries or assistance, you can reach the admission help desk:
- Phone: 9062356574 / 8276007220 (Monday-Saturday 10:30 am-5:30 pm)
- Email: [email protected]
We encourage all aspiring engineers and technologists to utilize this opportunity to pursue their academic and career goals at the prestigious University of Calcutta. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any guidance throughout the admission process. We are here to support you on your journey to success. Good luck!