University of Calicut Was Established in the Year of 1968 in Malappuram, Kerala, Which is a Part of Kerala University. Before 1986, It Was Part of the University of Kerala, but Later It Was Divided and a New University Was Formed, Which Was Named University of Calicut. This is the Second University After Kerala University Which Has Been Established in Kerala. Four Postgraduate Departments of the University of Kerala and Fifty-four Constituent Colleges Located in the Districts of Northern Kerala Were Merged Into This University. This University is Capable of Residential Facilities as it Has Provided Equal Accommodation to Men and Women, Which Shows the Competence of the University.
All Kinds of Facilities Are Provided to the Students Studying in the University in a Modern Way, So That the Students Can Learn New Things in the Field of Technology Every Single Day in Their Life. The Resolve of This University is to Nurture Education and Development in the Regions of Northern Kerala, to Promote the Education System of Kerala in History, Especially to Show the Smooth Development of a New Consciousness of Things That Are Essential in Human Development. Now Let’s Discuss About the Admission Process of the University.
University of Calicut Admission Process 2023
University of Calicut Invites the Interested Students For Online Application Form to Apply in the University Various UG, PG, Integrated PG, B.Ed., Diploma, Certificate, M.Ed, MBA, PhD Programs For the 2023 Batch. The Admission Process of the Calicut University is Based on the Merit, Entrance and Quota, For This Kindly Read the University Prospectus Once. You Can Apply in These Courses by Its Online Application Process, For that You Must Have to Fill the Online Application Form that is Available on the University Website. For that the Filling Steps in Given Below.
University of Calicut Online Application Process 2023
- University of Calicut Online Application Process is Done Through the Following Link that is “https://admission.uoc.ac.in/“.
- After Visiting the Upper Link, You Should Click on the Program, In Which You Want to Get Admission For 2023 Batch. Like If You Want to Get Admission in UG Course then Click on the “UG Section” that is Mentioned Below the Admission Page.
- You Will be Redirected to the New Page After Clicking the “UG Section”.
- After Visiting the Next Page, You Should Check the Notification of Admission By Clicking on the “Notification” Link and Also Read to Carefully the Prospectus that Also Mentioned Besides of the “Notification” Link.
- You Can Also Check the Fee Structure of the University Courses on the Same Page.
- After Checking All the Things, Now Click on the “Apply Now” Link For Getting Admission in the University Courses.
- Now Register Yourself After Clicking the “Apply Now” Link.
- After that, You Should Fill All the Required Details in the Application Form and Upload Also Your Required Scanned Certificates.
- Now Pay the Fees through Online Mode by E-payment System. (The Online Registration Fee For Application Form is Rs 280/- For General Category And Rs 115/-For SC/ST Candidates.)
Calicut University Important Admission Dates
|Online Applications Start Form||6-Aug-21|
|Last Date of Online Applications Form||16-Aug-21|
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.