Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 Latest Update: – The Uttarakhand Open University Announced a Notification Regarding Its Admission Process For the Current 2022 Batch. Once Again, the University Has Extended the Last Date for Filling the Online Application Form for Admission in Its Courses. According to the Official Notification of the University, Now Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in Uttarakhand Open University by 30 September 2022.
For This, They Have to Fill the Online Application Form With the Help of the University’s Website, the Last Date of Which is 15 September 2022. But for Some Reason, if the Students Do Not Fill the Online Admission Form Till This Date, Then They Can Fill the Online Form Till 30 September 2022 With Late Fees of Rs. 250. By the Way 30 September 2022 is the Last Date to Fill the Online Application Form of Uttarakhand Open University.
All About Uttarakhand Open University
Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) Was Founded on 31 October 2005 (Vide Act No. 23 of the Uttarakhand Government) as a State Open University. It is the Best Open University That is Located in the State of Uttarakhand at Haldwani.
Uttarakhand Open University is the Only University in the Uttarakhand That is Working to Educate the Youth and Children by Spreading the education in All Over the State. This University Has Been Approved to Provide Distance Education by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC) as Well as Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The Main Objective of Uttarakhand Open University is to Educate Urban Students as Well as Women and Tribals. This University Keeps Making Necessary Changes in Its Courses According to the New Age So After Doing Any Course of the University, No Students Will Deviate for Employment and With This He Will Also Be Motivated for Self-employment.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Process 2022
Uttarakhand Open University Provides the Admission in Its Various Distance Learning Courses through Online and Offline Mode that is Depending on the Course Nature. Uttarakhand Open University Offers the Admission Process in Its Various Courses Through Its Various Schools. Those Schools of Uttarakhand Open University are School of Library and Information Science, Vocational Studies, Journalism and Media Studies, Management Studies and Commerce, Computer Science and IT, Agriculture and Development Studies, Health Science, Tourism, Hospitality and Hotel Management, Science, Earth and Environment Science, Social Science, Law, Humanities and Education.
Uttarakhand Open University Issues Admission Notification in the Month of January and July Every Year, Apart From this the Courses of this University is Devided in Yearly and Semester Wise.
Important: Only Admission Taken From the Accepted Study Center of This University Will Be Accepted.
Steps For Filling The Online Admission Form of Uttarakhand Open University
- For Filling the Online Application Form of Uttrakhand Open University, First of All, You Have to Visit the Online Portal of UOU that is https://online.uou.ac.in/.
- After Reaching the Online Portal the Interested Students Can See the “Click Here to Proceed” Link on the Right Side. Now Click on It.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself by Filling Some Details.
- Now You Can See the Full Application Form, So Fill the Application Form With Required Details Like Choose the Programme , Study Centre and Fill the Other Details.
- After This You Have to Upload Clear Passport Size Photograph, Qualifications Certificates and Other Details.
- Now You Have to Pay the Application Form of UOU Through the Debit/Credit Card.
Note: If You Get the Admission Through Online Mode Then You Don’t Have to Pay the Prospectus Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Rupees Only).
Required Documents For UOU Online Application Form
- Full Address for Communication (Including Pin Code)
- Eligibility Degree Details (College Address, Pin Code of College)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Your Clear Signature (420*120 Pixels Only With JPEG Image Formats and Image Size Between 5KB to 100KB)
Steps For Filling The Offline Admission Form of Uttarakhand Open University
For Filling the Offline Application, The Students Have to Buy the Application Form Cum Prospectus From any Study Center of Uttarakhand Open University. After Getting the Form, You Have to Fill the Form With Given Below Guidelines.
- First of All Fill Your Current Academic Year in Clear Writing
- After This Fill the Regional Centre and Study Centre Code (It is Available in the University Prospectus)
- Now Fill Your Name in Hindi/English Language With Clear Writing.
- After This Fill the Complete Address Where You Can Receive Letters and Communication From The University
- Now Fill the Programme Name and Code (It is Available in the University Prospectus)
- After This Fill Your Date of Birth (DOB) With Date /Month /Year Format.
- Now Fill the Other Required Details and Submit It in the University Nearest Study Center With Required Details that is Given Below.
- Along with this You Also Have to Submit the Admission Fees through only Challan.
Note: If You Want to Fill the Application Form in English Language then Fill it With CAPITAL LETTERS.
Required Documents For UOU Offline Application Form
- Affix Your Passport Size Photograph and Sign Over It.
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
- Educational Qualifications Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Required)
- Age Proof Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Window/Divorcee Certificate
- Ex- Army Service Certificate
- Original Score Card of Qualifying Test.(Only for Post Graduate Management Programmes)
- Xerox Copy of CAT/MAT Score Card.(Only for Post Graduate Management Programmes)
Important: After Filling the Successfully Application Form, You Will Be Receive a Email With Reference Number That is Indicating of Your Successful Completion of the Above Application Process.
- Admission Starts: – 1st July 2022
- Last Date For Admission: – 15 September 2022
- Last Date With Fees of Rs.250: – 30th September 2022
- Last Date of Assignment Submission (Annual): – 24th August 2022
Complete List of Uttarakhand Open University Courses
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Art (BA)||Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Bachelor of Science (Single Subject)|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)||Bachelor of Art with Mathematics|
|Bachelor of Art with Geography||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Bachelor of Art (Yoga)||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)|
|Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Art (History)||Master of Hotel Management (MHM)|
|Master of Art (Public Administration)||Master of Commerce (M.Com)|
|Master of Art (Political Science)||Master of Art (Social Work)|
|MA (Sanskrit)||Master of Tourism and Travel Management|
|Masters of Laws (LLM)||Master of Science(Cyber Security)|
|Master of Art (English)||Master of Art (Yoga)|
|Master of Art (Hindi)||Master of Science in Physics|
|Master of Art (Sociology)||Master of Science in Botany|
|Master of Arts (Geo-Informatics)||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Master of Art (Economics)||Master of Science (Geo-Informatics)|
|Master of Arts in Education||Master of Science in Information Technology|
|Master of Art (Urdu)||Master of Science in Chemistry|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|Diploma and PG Diploma Courses|
|Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition||PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations.|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||PG Diploma in Disaster Management|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Law||PG Diploma in Geo-Informatics|
|Diploma in Information Technology||PG Diploma in Human Resource Management|
|Diploma in Management of Non-wood Forest Products||Diploma in Tourism Studies|
|Diploma in Front Office Management||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security|
|Diploma in Management||Diploma in Phalit Jyotish|
|PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media||Diploma in Right to Information|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Diploma in Accommodation Management||Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables|
|Diploma in Commercial Horticulture||Diploma in Vedic Karmakand|
|Diploma in Industrial Skills and Processes||Diploma in Yogic Science|
|Diploma in Industrial Practices||PG Diploma in Marketing Management|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition||Certificate in Phalit Jyotish|
|Certificate Course in Automotive Assembly||The certificate programme in the Japanese language|
|Certificate Course in Industrial Skills & Process||Certificate in Vedic Karmkand|
|Certificate Course in Office Management||Certificate in Mass Media|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation||CertificateinNaturopathy|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur||Certificate in Web Designing & Development|
|Certificate Course in Automotive Manufacturing||Certificate in Right to Information|
|Certificate in Computer Application||Certificate in Organic Farming|
|Certificate in Yogic Sciences||Certificate in Vegetable Production|
|Certificate in Commercial Flower Production||Certificate in the Sanskrit Language|
|Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj||Certificate in Geo-Informatics|
|Certificate in E-Governance and Cyber Security||Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care|
|Foundation Course for Education of Children with Disabilities||Certificate in Vocational Preparation (Automotive)|
|Certificate in Memory Enhancement||Certificate in Vocational Skills (Automotive)|
Note: This Article is Only For Information, So For Complete Details Visit the University Official Website.
If This Article Will be Helpful For You then Share It With Your Friends and Comment Below If You Have Any Query Related to this Article.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.